Random card

Shiranui

[align=center]Not meant to be too balanced but I'd like the OCG to be fixed and some ideas to be given.

167237na7.jpg[/align]

Effect: This card is not affected by the effects of a Spell Cards. When this card is destroyed by battle by a monster with ATK 2500 or Higher, you can remove from play 1 Monster Card in your hand to Special Summon this card to your field during the End Phase this card was sent to the Graveyard. When this card destroys an opponent's monster you can select and activate 1 of the following effects:

-increase your Life Points equal to half the destroyed monster's DEF

-Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower Fiend-Type or DARK monster from your hand or Deck in face-up Defense Position. Any card Special Summoned by this effect cannot be used as Tribute.

I really like it. Even though I banish dark *glares*.

To balance it try this effect (I copied and rearranged / edited):

This card is unaffected Spell Cards. When this card is destroyed by battle with a card that has 2500 ATK or more Special Summon this card to your side of the field the End Phase it was sent to the Graveyard. Every time this card is returned this way, Pay 300 Life Points. When this card destroys an opponent's monster gain Life Points equal to the destroyed monster's DEF.

Eh?

This card is not affected by a effect of a Spell Card. When this card is destroyed by battle by a monster with ATK 2500 or Higher, you can Special Summon this card to your field at the End Phase this card was sent to the Graveyard. When this card destroys an opponent's monster you can select and activate 1 of the following effects:

-increase your Life Points equal to half the destroyed monster's DEF

-Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower Fiend-Type or DARK monster from your hand or Deck in face-up Defense Position.

It is okay seems a little OP 8/10

That's a lot better.

This card is unaffected by Spell Cards. When this card is destroyed by battle by a monster with 2500 ATK or higher, you can remove from play 1 Monster Card in your hand to Special Summon this card to your field during the End Phase. this card was sent to the Graveyard. When this card destroys an opponent's monster by battle you can select and activate 1 of the following effects:

-Increase your Life Points equal to half the destroyed monster's DEF

-Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower Fiend-Type or DARK monster from your hand or Deck in face-up Defense Position. Any card Special Summoned by this effect cannot be used as Tribute.

That is the best OCG I can find (If I am correct)

Archived