My 7 Greater Fiends cards *added more cards

Some Random Guy

This is a little card set i thought would be different if people like them. This is probably going to be my last post for awhile I've gotta go catch up on the anime that I was watching till the next time.

I got all of the pictures used in these cards from google.

[spoiler=The 7 Greater Fiends]1-1.jpg

[spoiler=Effect]If this monster is in your Graveyard and "The Demonic City- Baator" is face up on the field you can Special Summon this monster to your side of the field by removing 2 Fiend-Type monsters in your Graveyard from play. If this monster is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard as a result of battle you can destroy 1 monster on the field.

2.jpg

[spoiler=Effect]If this monster is in your Graveyard and "The Demonic City- Baator" is face up on the field you can Special Summon this monster to your side of the field by removing 2 Fiend-Type monsters in your Graveyard from play. If this monster is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard as a result of battle Decrease the ATK of all monsters on your opponent's side of the field by 200 points.

103492tk2.jpg

[spoiler=Effect]If this monster is in your Graveyard and "The Demonic City- Baator" is face up on the field you can Special Summon this monster to your side of the field by removing 2 Fiend-Type monsters in your Graveyard from play. If this monster is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard as a result of battle you can destroy 1 Spell or Trap card on the field.

4.jpg

[spoiler=Effect]If this monster is in your Graveyard and "The Demonic City- Baator" is face up on the field you can Special Summon this monster to your side of the field by removing 2 Fiend-Type monsters in your Graveyard from play. If this monster is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard as a result of battle inflict 700 points of damage to your opponent's Life Points.

5.jpg

[spoiler=Effect]If this monster is in your Graveyard and "The Demonic City- Baator" is face up on the field you can Special Summon this monster to your side of the field by removing 2 Fiend-Type monsters in your Graveyard from play. If this monster is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard as a result of battle select 1 monster on your opponent's side of the field take control of the selected monster until the End Phase of your turn.

6.jpg

[spoiler=Effect]If this monster is in your Graveyard and "The Demonic City- Baator" is face up on the field you can Special Summon this monster to your side of the field by removing 2 Fiend-Type monsters in your Graveyard from play. If this monster is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard as a result of battle send 2 cards from the top of your opponent's deck to his/her Graveyard.

7.jpg

[spoiler=Effect]If this monster is in your Graveyard and "The Demonic City- Baator" is face up on the field you can Special Summon this monster to your side of the field by removing 2 Fiend-Type monsters in your Graveyard from play. If this monster is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard as a result of battle select 1 monster on your opponent's side of the field. Decrease the selected monster's ATK by 500 points.

[spoiler=Fusions]8.jpg

[spoiler=Effect]The Fusion Material Monsters for this card are any 2 Fiend-Type monsters that have "The 7 Greater Fiends" in their card name. When this monster is successfully Fusion Summoned inflict 200 points of damage to your opponent's Life Points for every Fiend-Type monster in your Graveyard that has "The 7 Greater Fiends" in its card name.

9.jpg

[spoiler=Effect]The Fusion Material Monsters for this card are any 2 Fiend-Type monsters that have "The 7 Greater Fiends" in their card name. When this monster is successfully Fusion Summoned Decrease the ATK of all monsters on your opponent's side of the field by 200 points for every Fiend-Type monster in your Graveyard that has "The 7 Greater Fiends" in it's card name.

10.jpg

[spoiler=Effect]The Fusion Material Monsters for this card are any 2 Fiend-Type monsters that have "The 7 Greater Fiends" in their card name. When this monster is successfully Fusion Summoned Increase your Life Points by 200 points for every Fiend-Type monster in your Graveyard that has "The 7 Greater Fiends" in it's card name.

11.jpg

[spoiler=Effect]The Fusion Material Monsters for this card are any 2 Fiend-Type monsters that have "The 7 Greater Fiends" in their card name. When this monster is successfully Fusion Summoned Increase the ATK of all Fiend-Type monsters on your side of the field by 200 points for every Fiend-Type monster in your Graveyard that has "The 7 Greater Fiends" in it's card name until the End Phase of the turn this monster was Fusion Summoned.

103492kq2.jpg

[spoiler=Effect]The Fusion Material Monsters for this card are any 2 Fiend-Type monsters that have "Fiend Lord" in their card name. This monster cannot be Special Summoned except by Fusion Summon with the above Fusion Material Monsters. As long as this monster remains face up on the field Fiend-Type monsters on your side of the field cannot be destroyed by the effects of Spell or Trap cards, or monster effects.

[spoiler=Field Spell]13.jpg

[spoiler=Effect]Decrease the ATK of all Fiend-Type monsters on the field with "The 7 Greater Fiends" in their card name by 500 points. Downgrade all monsters with "The 7 Greater Fiends" in their card name in both players hands by 2 levels.

[spoiler=Support Monsters]103492xg1.jpg

[spoiler=Effect]You can discard this card from your hand to the Graveyard to add 1 "Demonic City- Baator" from your Deck to your hand. As long as this card remains face-up on your side of the field "Demonic City- Baator" on your side of the field cannot be destroyed by your opponent's card effects.

103492et5.jpg[spoiler=Effect]When this monster is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard as a result of battle add 1 monster with "The 7 Greater Fiends" in it's card name from your Deck to your hand.

103492as8.jpg[spoiler=Effect]If this card attacks a face-down Defense Position monster, destroy the monster immediately with this card's effect without flipping it face-up or applying damage calculation.

103492sl7.jpg[spoiler=Effect]Whenever a monster with "The 7 Greater Fiends" in it's card name is Special Summoned to your side of the field place 1 counter on this card (max. 3). By removing the indicated number of counters from this card you can activate 1 of the following effects:

-(1 counter) Destroy 1 Spell or Trap card on your opponent's side of the field.

-(2 counters) Select 1 monster on the field the selected monster is flipped into face-down Defense Position.

-(3 counters) Draw 1 card from your deck.

[spoiler=Spell Cards]103492rm5.jpg

103492xk9.jpg

103492dt3.jpg

These are possibly one of the greatest Fiend sets I have seen, as they fit neatly into any Deck. They remind me of 'The Six Samurai', with one difference. You successfully managed to add Fusion monsters, which bring a whole new level to Fiend monsters. At first, I felt these were a little overpowered but luckily 'Demonic City - Baator' has saved you.

Upgrade 'Demonic Overlord- Diablo' to 11-12 stars, and when you say that these cards cannot be destroyed by 'monster cards' do you mean Monster Effects or Battle?

A very nice set overall which could open a whole new door for Fiend Monsters

=)

• 3 weeks later...

Over Lord Overpowered.....A 5000 atk card??? id understand if this card has a certain limit -whichit doesn't- and then to top it off other fiends cant be destryoed? by spell or trap?

anyway without overlord 8/10

with overlord 7/10

I know it take other fusion monsters but to strong....

Archived