Contest of the Dark Slayers ! [ .. RESULTS .. FINISHED ]

.Gideon.

hey everyone, as u all noticed, I like to make contests, so here'z my new one

in this contest you have to create a monster card that has an effect against DARK monsters ( destroying, decreasing, removing, ... etc )

I'd prefer LIGHT monsters but ur free to make any attribute, as long as it is an "Anti-DARK" !

Entry fee is 10 points, PAY TO RESERVE YOUR ENTRY

The contest starts when 6 members join

The contest ends when all contestants post their cards ( If 5 contestants posted their cards, the last one will be given 24 hours to post his/her card, if he/she didn't, then the judging will begin and that contestant will be out from this contest )

IT WILL BE BETTER IF YOU POST YOUR CARD THE MOMENT YOU POST YOUR ENRTY

1st = 3 reps

2nd = 2 reps

3rd = 1 rep

I will judge, as always, this way:

Name - 2/10

Pic - 2/10

OCG - 3/10

Effect - 3/10

1- Megadriver

2- DeMeNTeD

3- myugi321

4- OMGAKITTY

5- lightdiversion

6- Nate12345

( * = didn't post your card )

:: Be Creative , Have fun , and Good Luck ! ::

------------------------------------------------------------

:: Judging ::

1- Name : 2/10

2- Pic : 2/10

3- OCG : 3/10

4- Effect : 3/10

----------------

DeMeNTeD = 9/10

megadriver = 2.5/10

Myugi321 = 4.5/10

OMGAKITTY= 8.5/10

lightdiversion= 5/10

0 ( this isn't anti-dark effect )

Nate12345 = 6/10

-----------------------

:: RESULTS ::

1- DeMeNTeD

2- OMGAKITTY

3- Nate12345

Congratz 4 the winners, & better luck next time for the losers.

A LOT of OCG errors found in the cards of the other 3, I hope u improve and join my coming contests soon ^_^.

thank you all for participating.

-----------------------------------

entry reserved and points sent oh and mig8 i dont think its allowed to be a dark monster

________________________________________________________________________________________

here is my card

[spoiler=card] 25aqe02.jpg

[spoiler=lore]This card card cannot be normal summoned or set. Tis card can only be special summoned by removing 2 dark monsters on your side of the Field from play. When this card Attacks a DARK monster on the Field this card gains 500 ATK points until the end of the Battle Phase. As long as this card is in the Graveyard during your Standby Phase you can select 1 DARK monster on the field and remove it from play. You can remove this card from play when it is in your Graveyard to destroy all DARK monster in your opponents deck, If you activete this effect then you lose 1500 Lifepoints during the End Phase of the turn this effect was activated.

[spoiler=IMG credit]

picture by siamain

ALL holoes done by me

This is a 1 round contest, right?

~Reserved~

Will edit post when I have card.

22767ev6.jpg

This card is also treated as a Spellcaster-Type Monster. When this card is Normal Summoned, Special Summon 1 Level 3 or lower LIGHT monster from your hand or Deck. As long as this card remains on the field, the Special Summoned monster cannot be destroyed. When this card battles a DARK monster, this card gains 1000 ATK until the end of the Damage Step. When this card is sent to the Graveyard, shuffle all LIGHT monsters (excluding this card) back into your Deck.

i'm in sending point right now

129512fd1.jpg

[spoiler=lore] This card cannot be Normal Summoned or set. This card only can be Special Summoned by sending 2 face up Continuous Spell card from your side of the field to Graveyard. If this card is Special Summoned,destroy 1 card on the field. Once per turn by discarding 1 Spell and Trap Cards from your hand destroy 1 Spell and Trap Cards on your opponent side of the field. If this card is destroyed and sent to Graveyard you can remove any number of LIGHT monster on your Graveyard to Special Summon 1 LIGHT monster whose level is equal than number of LIGHT monster you removed from play.

i did its under my entry post look i will show you

entry reserved and points sent oh and mig8 i dont think its allowed to be a dark monster

________________________________________________________________________________________

here is my card

[spoiler=card] 25aqe02.jpg

[spoiler=lore]This card card cannot be normal summoned or set. This card can only be special summoned by removing 2 dark monsters on your side of the Field from play. When this card Attacks a DARK monster on the Field this card gains 500 ATK points until the end of the Battle Phase. As long as this card is in the Graveyard' date=' during your Standby Phase you can select 1 DARK monster on the field and remove it from play. By removing from play this card in your Graveyard you can pay 2500 Lifepoints to remove from play all Dark monsters in your opponents Deck.

[spoiler=IMG credit']

picture by siamain

ALL holoes done by me

79521hl9.jpg

Effect:

During your Main Phase, if there are 2 or more LIGHT monsters on your field and 3 or more DARK monsters on your opponent's field, you can pay half your Life Points and skip your Battle Phase to destroy all DARK monsters your opponent controls. Your opponent loses 300 Life Points for each level 4 or higher monster destroyed by this effect. Remove all DARK monsters in your opponent's Graveyard from play during your next Standby Phase. If your opponent Summons a monster that was removed from play by this effect, it is removed from play during the End Phase of the turn it was Summoned.

Archived