[ SUGGESTION ] Club wars & clubs ranking

.Gideon.

hey there everyone,

I just thought of an idea for club wars and clubs ranking

What Im thinkin of is,

opening a new forum for Club Wars, club wars are contests that 1 ( or more ) member(s) of a club challanges another member(s) from a different club in a card making contest ( 1 vs 1, 1 vs 2, 2 vs 2, 5 vs 5, .... etc )

When a club wins a contest in the Club wars forum, that club recieves a new rank , or points, or whatever

Example , when a club war is finished ( let's say its 1 vs 1 ), the winner's club recieves 1 EXP, when a club has 10 EXP that club ranks up ( good makers , super makers , ultimate makers, Master makers, .... etc ) ... hope you get the idea

I'd like to see people's opinions on this , is it a nice idea, or dumb one :p

hey there everyone' date='

I just thought of an idea for club wars and clubs ranking

What Im thinkin of is,

opening a new forum for Club Wars, club wars are contests that 1 ( or more ) member(s) of a club challanges another member(s) from a different club in a card making contest ( 1 vs 1, 1 vs 2, 2 vs 2, 5 vs 5, .... etc )

When a club wins a contest in the Club wars forum, that club recieves a new rank , or points, or whatever

Example , when a club war is finished ( let's say its 1 vs 1 ), the winner's club recieves 1 EXP, when a club has 10 EXP that club ranks up ( good makers , super makers , ultimate makers, Master makers, .... etc ) ... hope you get the idea

I'd like to see people's opinions on this , is it a nice idea, or dumb one :p

[/quote']

that would be cool and i agree with this idea

that would be awesom and then you can host a big tournament with 5 people of each club and then at the end the winning people get 1 AWARD each

i support

yep good idea

i dont support because what if the club dont like making cards

me no support

not every club MUST participate in club wars, only clubs that are interested, others who dont focus on making cards wont lose anything ^^

This idea has "Disaster" written all over it.

People would probably get power-hungry over the idea and try to start wars all the time to want to have their club be #1. And it could be annoying to another club that doesn't want to battle to be annoyed by a club that does. There would eventually be arguments and clubs calling out (or "declaring war") on other clubs which would bring spammy chaos to the section.--Ranging from repeatedly challenging the club to go to war to spam threads with titles like "THE ______ CLUB IS FULL OF CHICKENS!!" or "THEY'RE SCARED TO MESS WITH US!!" with the host all angered up at the other club.

I don't support this... :neutral:

This system sounds similar to a game I was playing semi-actively a few years ago.

A browser-based RPG, the game was based around seasons of three months. Sometime about halfway through, the players would join up in clans and fight in organized battle. A "Clan Series" was used to manage the clans, and the clan with the highest rank at the end of the season would be the winners.

This, on the other hand, needs more work before I support it.

Archived