So, I see generalizations...

Bloodrun

Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what your gonna get.

Actually, Life for many if not all people, is not like a box of chocolates.

Because for one, boxes of chocolates are assorted, and they come with a guide showing exactly what each piece is, and where it is located.

Secondly, even if the box did not come with a guide, the end result would always be something sweet, and good.

The end result for a lot of people, is nothing near sweet and good.

Death, on many occassions.

Homeless, Jobless, Sposeless, these all occur for a lot of people.

Also, if life was like a box of chocolate, that means that everyone would be obese, and or have diabetes.

What about those health nuts?

Life for them would be what?

A box of energy bars?

A box of grain, wheat?

Using this quote only to say, you don't know what is going to happen, is so far from the truth.

You would be better off saying,

Life is like a game of Texas Hold'em, you never know whats going to happen. But you always have a choice, to stay stay, or fold.

In the end, there is only one option, and that is death. What you choose to get you to that destination, is limitless.

Also, I have no clue why this popped into my head, it just did.. =/

=/

And the point of discussion is? I'm taking it that life is more like a chocolate chip then a chocolate box amiright?

Do I seriously need to post' date=' Discussion at the bottom, so that people will understand that you have to read the damn post, and think about what it means to you -.-"

If life is like a game of Texas Hold'em, then someone will win in the end, right?

Exactly.

Only one winner, and the rest are losers. Thats exactly how it is in life, except on a larger scale.

Secondly' date=' even if the box did not come with a guide, the end result would always be something sweet, and good.

[/quote']

See that's the main problem: it's always said life will work out in the end. But the reality is it doesn't have to

And you couldn't have included that in your previous post, instead of waiting for someone else to post before responding AGAIN?

There are different kinds of chocolates with different fillings Bloodrun. Some you may like' date=' others you may dislike. And they didn't always come with guides. That's only fancy chocolate.

[/quote']

the fact still remains all chocolate turns out sweet though

You clearly know nothing about chocolate.

There are different kinds of chocolates with different fillings Bloodrun. Some you may like' date=' others you may dislike. And they didn't always come with guides. That's only fancy chocolate.

[/quote']

It's bitter before the artificial sugars and all are added in, but few people eat that type anymore

[/quote']

It's bitter before the artificial sugars and all are added in, but few people eat that type anymore

Still exists though.

Your point is therefore invalid.

[/quote']

Way2contradict yourself.

Secondly' date=' even if the box did not come with a guide, the end result would always be something sweet, and good.

[/quote']

See that's the main problem: it's always said life will work out in the end. But the reality is it doesn't have to

Damn calire beet me to it. But anywho, I found out something, lets see how long it takes for you to figure out, what I found out. You'll know when you have found out, what I found. Because you'll receive a present =D

Not everyone likes Chocolate you know. And not everyone likes every kind of Chocolate.

But back then' date=' those Chocolate Things didn't come with Guides.

So, therefore, Life IS like a Box of Chocolates. [/topic']

Chocolate, candy, sugar, glucose, its all the same. Quit complaining.

Did I ever say I was complaining?

I'm pointing out that people have different opinions. You have yours' date=' and I have mine.

Fight's over. Who wants Popcorn? :lol:

[/quote']

Nuh-uh girlfriend, the fight ain't ova till one of us is neked. and it ain't goana be me.

I'll go get the camera.

[/quote']

Damn calire beet me to it. But anywho, I found out something, lets see how long it takes for you to figure out, what I found out. You'll know when you have found out, what I found. Because you'll receive a present =D

Why would you receive a present when you find something out?

Archived