Godzilla Card

Warlock_vaati

145741wq2.jpg

This card cannot be destroyed in battles with monsters that are Level 6 or below. Discard 1 card from your hand to the Graveyard to destroy 1 face-up card on your opponent's field. When this card attacks with an ATK that is higher than the DEF of your opponent's Defense Position monster, inflict the difference as Battle Damage to your opponent's Life Points. When this card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard, you have to discard all cards from your hand to the Graveyard.

Image Credit: Google Search

Its slightly overpowered, since you have two really good effects, those being "This card cannot be destroyed in battles with monsters that are Level 7 or below" and "Discard 1 card from your hand to the Graveyard to destroy 1 face-up card on your opponent's field." but you have no disadvantages to help keep the card balanced. Also, why would it be a water attribute?

Apart from that, its not a bad card, and the OCG is really good as well, just make sure you change "This card cannot be destroyed in battles with monsters that are Level 7 or below" into "This card cannot be destroyed as a result of battle from monsters whose Level Star is 7 or less", as I think thats the correct grammer for it (But then again, i could be wrong! :mrgreen: )

Until you make those changes though; 6/10. Keep it up!

Thanks for your comments and ratings, they were really helpfull. I improved the card, by weaking the first effect, decreasing the DEF a bit and adding a negative effect.

@TurboTom:

Maybe because it is suggested that Big G dwells in an underwater cave?

Oh, and as far as i know, the only card with a protection effect against monsters with a certain level is Satellite Cannon. And well, i copied the effect of it.

Archived