How To Make Legit Dark Syncros

SushiTheLegend

Right, because it seems people are very UNHELPFUL on his particular subject I'm waiting for someone who knows what they are talking about and is willing to help to explain this subject to me.

My main issue regarding the DARK SYNCRO, is how to keep the Card Name Text as the default colours, such as Ultra Rare/Secret Rare, etc. Also how to make the level number alignment correct without the background part on the right looking screwed up, that means no just flipping the image over since that work won't with regards to the bottom half of the card.

Only intelligent replies or don't bother replying.

[spoiler=I don't like to call it trial and error, but if you want to call it that, fine. If you need screenshot on how I make it, here you go. This is not the best tutorial, so I hope you understand.][align=center]DS-1.png

Open your un-named card. Then, paste a card with a name from generator or a real card or whatever, to your document, and hide it. For now, I use Chaotix's Custom Dark Synchro which is based on an Anime Card's Dark Synchro.

DS-2.png

Write your monster's name. The size of the font can be random.

DS-3.png

Re-size your custom name until its first letter and its last letter cover the last and first letters of the generator's card name.[/align]

[spoiler=This is what I come up with.]DS-3.png

Look' date=' this might seem helpful.

Try going to youtube and search for "tut of making Dark Synchros in YCM" or whatever title.

I find all tuts there!

[/quote']

And I bet that wouldn't help you one bit.

Also' date=' what about getting the stars correctly aligned, the Attribute the normal colour and all that, if you could show me a full out tutorial that would be grateful.

[/quote']

Chaotix's tutorial will help you on those things.

Archived