Yu-Gi-Oh! GX - Eternal Duelist:: Episode 1: The Test

Yogg-Saron

[align=center]Main Character

Name: Tyler Mage

Deck: Venom/Reptiles

Bio: This is the main character. Despite his deck type he is actually very mellow and will not hurt a fly. Unless the lifes of his friends are at stake. He will risk anything to rescue them!

Additional Info: Was raised by his mother. He never met his father. Is very polite and can hold his own in a duel. But he needs the support of his friends most of the time.[/align]

Episode 1: The Test

Tyler: *YAWN*

*hears a knock at the door*

Tyler: Come in!

Tyler's Mom (Vern): He sweety ready for that big test to go to Duel Academy!?

Tyler: Yes m'am but im nervous. After all it is the biggest thing of the year. I will be spending 4 years there mom. Do you realize that? I am going to be SO homesick!!!

Vern: Im sure you will feel fine. I'm sure it will take a while to get used to but it will be worth it in the end!

Tyler: Yeah I guess, well lets go then!

Vern: Let me get the keys!

*Tyler and Vern get into a small mini-van and drive to the Duel Academy Qualifying stadium*

Tyler: There it is mom! I hope I have the best deck!

Vern: After all that money I spent on those cards it better be! *laughs*

Tyler: I guess, well lets go in!

*as both walk in through the glass doors they immediatly start to see duels to qualify for the Duel Academy

Tyler: Mom! There is the registration desk! Come on!

Vern: Coming......

*both walk to the registration desk. With Tyler's deck in hand the judge verifys it and sends them to a seperate room for information on the qualifyings.*

Briefer: These qualifyings will be held in 1/1 matches! A judge has verified your deck. Just search for an Opponent and win! Now go!

*tyler says bye to Vern and Tyler walks over to a young child by the name of Zinder and asks to duel*

Zinder: Sure! What kind of deck are you running?

Tyler: Venoms and Reptiles!

Zinder: Cool, im running a Spirit Monster deck!

Tyler: Lets get this started then!

*Suddenly a towering duel stadium arises. Two elevators on towers at each side. Tyler takes the Blue one and Zinder the red*

Tyler's LP: 4000

Zinder's LP: 4000

Let the duel begin!

Tyler: You may go first Zinder *draws 5 cards*

Zinder *draw* I activate this! Spiritual Energy Settle Machine! Which means all of my Spirits do not return to my hand! I set 1 card and then I summon my first of many Spirits, Fushi No Tori!

Stats: 1200/0

Effect: This card cannot be Special Summoned. This card returns to the owner's hand during the End Phase of the turn that this card is Normal Summoned, Flip Summoned or flipped face-up. When this card inflicts Battle Damage to your opponent's Life Points, increase your Life Points by an amount equal to the Battle Damage.

I end my turn!

Tyler: Oh good *draws* I activate my Spell card Suffering of the Strong!! Which means the ATK of your monster is decreased by its Level x100. So your Fushi No Tori is at 800 ATK!!!!!! Now I summon my Alien Shocktrooper. Now Shocktrooper attack his Fushi No Tori!!!

*Fushi No Tori explodes and when the dust clears it is still there*

Zinder's LP: 6900

Tyler: WHAT!?!?! I destroyed that thing.

Zinder: Hehe I activated this trap card Vessel of Illusions!! Which allows me to summon 1 Spirit Token which has copied my Fushi No Tori!

Tyler: Rats! I set 1 card GO!

Zinder: *draw* Hmm.....I activate this! Premature Burial! Now by paying 800 of my Life Points I can bring back 1 monster! And that monster is Fushi No Tori *Zinder's LP: 6100*

*all of a sudden 2 Fushi No Toris where on the field*

Zinder: But they won't be staying for long! I tribute my 2 Fushis to summon Hino-Kagu-Tsuchi!!! Now Tsuchi attack that Shocktrooper!

Tyler: AHHHHHH *Tyler's LP drops to 7900 because of Suffering of the Strong*

Zinder: I now set 1 card face down now go!

*suddenly before Tyler draws all of his cards in his hand are sent to the Graveyard*

Tyler: Wha-What happened!

Zinder: Ha! Tsuchi has caught you off guard! Because of his Super effect you must discard all cards in your hand before you draw!

Tyler: No! I activate this Swords of Revealing Light! Now no monster on your side of the field can attack me for 3 of your turns! GO!

Zinder: Ahh the good ole stall technique but it wares off! *draws* I set one card then activate Gold Sarcophagus! Now I remove Legacy of Yata-Garasu from play! In two turns I get the card in my hand and it will be all over! Now I end!

Tyler: *draws* I activate Lightning Vortex! Now by discarded 1 card from my hand I can destroy your Tsuchi! Now I activate my face-down Call of the Haunted! To bring back my Shocktrooper! Now attack Zinder's LP directly! *Zinder's LP: 5200* Now go!

Zinder: *draws* I activate this my Covert Opperations spell. Which allows me to place 1 Trap card on the top of my deck, but I must draw it no matter what! If I don't you win the duel!

Tyler: Ok, you have choosen so I activate this Quick Play Spell card from my hand! Shuffled Doom! This allows me to shuffle your deck and you draw until you have 10 cards in your hand and the hand size limit for you becomes infinite!

Zinder: Oh no!!!

Tyler: Yes, now draw the 10 and see if you got that trap!

*Zinder draws 10 but gets no Trap. The duel ends and the 2 shake hands and go along*

Tyler: -well that went pretty good, maybe I do have what it takes to be in Duel Academy-

Next episode: Episode 2: A Twist in Time

Archived