How many cards do you have?

Sixty

Jeez, where do I start...

I'd say at least 1.5k cards. I would probably have more by now, but until about six months ago, my parents were under the impression that the creator of Yugioh was a demon-puppet (my term for someone that is either a demon in disguise or a possessed man), and so they let me get the cards sparingly. I was excited when I got them because of how rare they were to me, and so they thought I was obsessed with Yugioh, meaning I should not get them...

...but I digress. Anyway, I'd probably have a ton by now if they had realized that Kazuki wasn't a demon puppet earlier.

Also, my friend used to have over 7 thousand, but he was dueling at a competition, and while he was engrossed in the strategy, someone asked to see his cards in his binder, then grabbed them and ran out of the building :(

LOB set = about 114

MRd set = 144

MRL set = ~70-80

LON set = ~65-75

PGD set = ~80

TP5/TP7 sets = ~ 22-26

2x Decks = ~75, as about 5 of those cards are accounted for under collection (sangan, Torrential tribute (shared between both decks) Mirror force (shared between both decks), magician of faith, and i reserve the right to not remember.

~80x Random holos for trade (and not for trade xD mormolith)

40x Random commons randomly placed in collection binder and in a seperate part of my common box.

200+x TAEV commons

Rest of my commons I have donated to real life friends, and I may take whatever commons I need from them :) ( I had about 1500-3000 commons, but I didn't like storing them. They are now owned by Gist)

so about 800-1000 cards :)

i haven't count yet... but i have a cyber dragon tin box full, a duelist pack tin box full, about 3 deckbox with my decks, 1 big binder with my cards to sell/trade, 1 small binder with my collection (incluiding my most precious ultra-rare raigeki... no one in my town has it!! ^^) and a lot more in card sleeves (that sleeves to put in a folder)... about 25 sleeves full...

the day that i'm bored enough... i'll start the count...

Me you ask? I have around maybe 3 Grand. Although I would really like to downsize and just keep cards that I might use in the distant future.

But my cousin, he has like only 1 Thousand Cards, only commons, that people would love to have! He has like Ten Common Breakers, Twenty Snipe Hunters, Ten Mobius and Thestalos. Counting his rares, he has like Three Raizas and Two Breakers and even more stuff that would take too long to say. But my Quality always beats Quantity. He has way better stuff than me.

Archived