New Evil Hero cards

Rookie-Duelist

This is my first time i posted my card design and decided to design some

"Evil Hero" cards. Got the pictures from "Father Wolf".

Please be fair and give help as well as opinion.

214512zl9.jpg

Evil Hero Blue Flamedge

Dark/Fiend-Fusion-Effect/Level 8/ATK 2800/DEF 1000

"Elemental Hero Sparkman" + “Elemental Hero Burstinatrix” + "Elemental Hero Bladedge"

This monster cannot be Special Summoned except by Fusion Summon. During battle between this attacking card and a Defense Position monster whose DEF is lower than the ATK of this card, inflict the difference as Battle Damage to your opponent. By discarding 1 card from your hand, Negate the effect of any Spell Card that targets this monster you control and destroy it.

214512aj9.jpg

Evil Hero Dragoon

Fire/Fiend-Fusion-Effect/Level 8/ATK?/DEF 0

1 Fiend-Type monster + 1 Dragon-Type monster

This monster cannot be Special Summoned except with Dark Fusion. The original ATK of this card is equal to the combined ATK of the Fusion Material Monsters used to Fusion Summon it. This card can attack all monsters on your opponent's side of the field once each. This monster cannot attack your opponent's life points directlly if it attacked any monsters first.

214512ep3.jpg

Evil Hero Assassin Fiend

Dark/Fiend-Fusion-Effect/Level 8/ATK?/DEF 0

1 Fiend-Type monster + 1 Warrior-Type monster

This monster cannot be Special Summoned except with Dark Fusion. The original ATK of this card is equal to the combined ATK of the Fusion Material Monsters used to Fusion Summon it.When you have any set card in your magic & the trap card zone. This card can attack the opponent directly.

as a matter of fact i loove them. some effects are copied from "dark gaia" (i'm talking about the thing with the original ATK is equal to the combined.....) but that's not really a problem since it also defines evil heroes. OCG is acceptable (you should write "except with Dark Fusion" and not "except by Fusion Summon" on the first card) but the rest is okay!!! i would take them into my deck that's for sure ;-) cool pics by the way!! ->9/10

Archived