Co-release of my new booster pack

Kawanryuu

Hi buddies, I'll post some of my works and show some of my experience about ygo tcg, I've created a cool strategy and I use images of some other games or I've created in some licensed programs, and some I found in google :O

Some information about my new booster pack:

Booster Name: Ignited Fiends

Main Attribute: Dark and some Light att

Strategy Name: Valkyrie to Undead Valkyrie, Undead Valkyrie to Valkyrie ( Simply Black n' White )

Secret Cards: Allyria Valkyrie , Demonic Sight , Orphalium the Sorceress of Doom, Shadow Realm.

Most type of card in booster: Effect Monsters and Spell Cards.

I'll post all the cards of the booster, I'll finish the post today or tomorrow, I'm too lazy :X

Secret Rare:

2qd0inp.jpg34fo0o4.jpg

2hmdo5y.jpg2zjc4mr.jpg

Ultra Rare:

ztcgft.jpgigkz2w.jpg

1exmyg.jpg53spjr.jpg

xnrt68.jpga495jn.jpg

Super Rare:

2mpcu43.jpg10zty02.jpg

kbxb4m.jpg2ldeuf8.jpg

205aa7o.jpg2u7blgi.jpg

a9vint.jpgilj6rm.jpg

6dwh1l.jpg2d7ikpx.jpg

Rare:

qy7d42.jpg66f51x.jpg

2ahfof8.jpg2rejssn.jpg

30w71jp.jpgwi3p87.jpg

sgjz46.jpg2enq1ec.jpg

2vjai5z.jpg

Common:

1z5hr1t.jpg11hxypz.jpg

2ynmc6w.jpg20z20zn.jpg

9rugw4.jpg15qx74m.jpg

nfipu.jpg9sqz3c.jpg

k56hli.jpgk2pth.jpg

j8drgl.jpg35mds3s.jpg

aatz4y.jpg2mr8m55.jpg

2hxvkj.jpgxdzdjt.jpg

244nlfa.jpghx20ex.jpg

15cnfw2.jpg15i6c1l.jpg

23jn40j.jpgb81y7t.jpg

4uytk0.jpgrbbocx.jpg

2co3ngm.jpg2ds314w.jpg

29nc8ba.jpg168su2h.jpg

33o1l6h.jpg21ers6r.jpg

idwwmo.jpgog9lba.jpg

14dqbcw.jpg2mc7war.jpg

23i8iz8.jpg9uu2au.jpg

29nzep5.jpga5i1jn.jpg

swa45f.jpg

That's it, if I write something wrong or image pixel's wasn't good I'll recreate the card, but I'm not so worried with common cards. I'll do my best :D

Live Messenger: [email protected] - contact :D[/font]

no thumbnails, half of the cards, are unviewable, and dont give likes, put the actual cards on the page

I did it, the link was wrong, image tags are with prob x.x"

I put it in thumbnails xO

These links are in imageshack.us, safely I guess x.x" but if you want I edit it O.o"

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ​hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh stinks

Why doesn't you do your own cards, or you just say STINKS to other member works, I know that's your oppinion, but I see your posts, you just judge other players, and that's not good, I worked alot in this cards, there are 64 on total and you just say stinks >.>"

• 3 months later...

God a lot of theses cards are overpowered or just plain beat sticks. You turned these monsters into plain I can't even say it. Also your grammar is not the best, I got confused on several effects, but probably too lazy to try to figure them out. Also how you word stuff does not make sense. A perfect example of one cards that fits both criteria "False Monster" it is a OTK card and also can just rape your opponent and most monsters. Also you lose half its attack at the end, but that doesn't really mean much compared what type of damage you did. Also most of theses cards besides some random effect is probably an OTK card anyway.

Archived