MY FINISHED DRAGON BALL Z,GT,AF DECK!!!!!

Nuchiha101

no just stop trying and imporve your ocg' date=' effects and there underpowered[hr']

soz this iz good rong post

first page 0/10 2nd page 7/10

even thow they are underpowered they are "Nuchiha101" cards and he can put them the way he wants them. we are only here to rate them and to give some advice not pick on him or treat him badly the hole reason anyone came on here wat to express are self's and to enjoy making cards and to hear, lisition to others opinions on the cards not to discrase them. now can you just rate them and stop beinning so disruptive to this person.

I know i'm still adding cards to post thing.

Slam fist is right!!!!I came to make cards and display them and get advice and make them better!!!!NOT TO BE INSULTED!!!!I've been insulted about 5 times for my cards.and i said already I'm a new guy but not that new to be a noob.So please......STOP INSULTING ME!!!!I'm going to make a shop and there is going to be better cards.And can you please stop insulting me....

Slam fist is right!!!!I came to make cards and display them and get advice and make them better!!!!NOT TO BE INSULTED!!!!I've been insulted about 5 times for my cards.and i said already I'm a new guy but not that new to be a noob.So please......STOP INSULTING ME!!!!I'm going to make a shop and there is going to be better cards.And can you please stop insulting me....

you are right they should stop insulting you that is not right at all. hay you should add me to your buddy list i have a few pointers if you would like them wat do ya say?

no one is insulting u just dont know the difference between constructive criticism and insultes

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived