Linkin Park

Zaca

Minutes to Midnight sucked. I guess they were experimentin'; their collection o' blood and sweat was a collective failure. No doubt' date=' comin' from me.

[/quote']

'Cause bein' so delciously white trashin' is the newin' way of doin'. Y'all hear?

Really never cared for them.

It was a White Public Enemy / Anthrax Team. Seriously' date=' that's pretty much what they are.

[/quote']

'Cause repetition in the musical world is a rarity, amirite?

Anyway. I used to love this band when I was younger. They're not as good as some hardcore fans make them out to be, but they're not terrible. Their lyrics are, though. Save for Hands Held High.

Saw them live about 2 years ago, mainly because their fronting musician was Chris Cornell; but still, Linkin Park put on one hell of a live show. They're pretty funny, and actually put some effort into adding something different to their songs, like the extended intro to 'No More Sorrow' and the like. Chester's Energetic, as well, which makes up for how he can no longer hit the notes like he used to.

=\. Overall, they're alright, but in my mind, they only seem to be hated because of how simultaneously, and undeservingly, loved they are.

I completely disagree. They were and probally still are one of the best rock bands around.

The music is for those who havn't gone the way of rap and astill listen to real music.

Now I completely disagree with you. Music is for everyone, not only for those who listen to rock. Rap is a way of music, and no music is to be proclaimed 'real'. If you think rap is garbage, then put it like that.

I completely disagree. In My Opinion They were and probally still are one of the best rock bands around.

The music is for those who havn't gone the way of rap and astill listen to real music.

Now I completely disagree with you. Music is for everyone' date=' not only for those who listen to rock. Rap is a way of music, and no music is to be proclaimed 'real'. If you think rap is garbage, then put it like that.

[/quote']

Good point there Fixed.

I completely disagree. They were and probally still are one of the best rock bands around.

Now I completely disagree with you. Music is for everyone' date=' not only for those who listen to rock. Rap is a way of music, and no music is to be proclaimed 'real'. If you think[/s'] rap is garbage, then put it like that.

Glad you see the truth.

Archived