soul calibur 4

Cocodomoco

The entire Soul Calibur/Soul Edge story is very convoluted because depending on who you played as you would get a different ending but if you can decode the story it's amazing...

It's kinda sad though...the second game had to be it's zenith after that all the amazing combos and everything were just killed...everything was focused around just simple a+a and b+b attacks and it made me sick. The fourth game kind of made up but I'm still so frustrated at how they could have made it so...difficult to link moves. It's so unfluid if you know what I mean.

My favorite characters have to Sophitia, Cassandra, Nightmare, and Siegfried.

The entire Soul Calibur/Soul Edge story is very convoluted because depending on who you played as you would get a different ending but if you can decode the story it's amazing...

It's kinda sad though...the second game had to be it's zenith after that all the amazing combos and everything were just killed...everything was focused around just simple a+a and b+b attacks and it made me sick. The fourth game kind of made up but I'm still so frustrated at how they could have made it so...difficult to link moves. It's so unfluid if you know what I mean.

My favorite characters have to Sophitia' date=' Cassandra, Nightmare, and Siegfried.

[/quote']

I would add Astaroth to the list as well. As for the soul gauge idea, it wasn't as effective as I thought it would be (took too much energy to drain it before you can finally do the critical finish)

Archived