wwe

Flexh

sorry if it's in the wrong section

discuss wwe

Lastest News

[spoiler=RAW]Edge has became the new world heavyweight champion by taking kofi kingstons place

John Cena has lost his title

The Heart Break kid Shawn Micheals gets his money off JBL by defeating him at No Way Out

Shane McMahon failed to beat Randy Orton at No Way Out

[spoiler=ECW]CHristian has made a great return but on ECW

Jack swagger is going to face Christian some time soon by winning at No Way Out

The All American American beat finlay at No Way Out

[spoiler=SMACKDOWN]Edge was the first man out of the elimination chamber at No Way Out

The Game is the New WWE champion

if you have any news please post it

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

awww i saw the first bit of it

tripleh was funny that week

do you know about the hit and run thing with jeff hardy?

Yes, I know about it.

If you mean do I know who hit him, then yes, I know that too.

I'm loving this MVP might be on the virge of a face turn, and hey, the guy was doin well given the slump he was in, and the advantages the Big Show has over him, and ofcourse, a sledge hammer and the King of Kings backing you up never hurts, also, any ideas for McMahons return?

I think we'll see

Jericho "re-employed"

Stephanie will remain in office

JBL might have to put his title match on the line, possibly against Micheals

Million Dollar Mania's return might be announced.

also, is this comming Raw a 3 hour special?

I hate Cena too.

I like the most:

HBK

Orton

Edge

Morisson

Jericho

MARYSE!!!

THE FOLLOWING IS A TRUE SPOILER, DON'T WATCH IF YOU DONT'T WANT AN EVENT AT THE ROYAL RUMBLE SPOILT FOR YOU BEACUSE IT'S 90% REAL!!!

Well, I will add Christian Cage to the list when he returns. I heard he's coming at the Rumble, he was the one who made the Jeff Hardy incidents, so will help his real-life friend and storyline brother retain the title.

Well' date=' I will add Christian Cage to the list when he returns. I heard he's coming at the Rumble, he was the one who made the Jeff Hardy incidents, so will help his real-life friend and storyline brother retain the title.

[/quote']

If that turns out to be true, I'll squeal like a little girl in joy, as it has to be one of the greatest plot+return+reunion twists in a very, very long time.

Well' date=' I will add Christian Cage to the list when he returns. I heard he's coming at the Rumble, he was the one who made the Jeff Hardy incidents, so will help his real-life friend and storyline brother retain the title.

[/quote']

If that turns out to be true, I'll squeal like a little girl in joy, as it has to be one of the greatest plot+return+reunion twists in a very, very long time.

I read somewhere that WWE is probably bringing back Christian and that he will most likely be the one that attacked Jeff Hardy at Survivor Series, and hit him in the Hit and Run Accident.

Archived