Rolling Days

Dryad

"Mistress wake up. Wake up please or else you will be late." Said the Small Demon.

I woke up and looked at him just waiting for me to get up. I wondered what could be late for it was a Sunday, then I remembered what I could be late for, the tournament at the comic book store. I got up and got dressed, took care of my bed hair and got ready for a new day. I ran out of my picking up my deck and heading down the stairs fast.

"Wendy aren't you going to have some breakfast before you leave?" Asked dad.

"Sure dad." I replied as I took a piece of toast and started eating it while heading out the door and running.

I ran down the steep hill as fast as I could to the comic book store only 3 blocks away. I turned a corner at the very end of the hill and almost bumped into someone while running. I checked my watch, only 4 minutes left and 1 block left. 2 minutes left and the cross walk in my way which I thought would take forever. Only half a minute left and I entered the comic book store to register for the tournament, I was accepted in and right after that the parings began.

"Hey wendy, did you just come back from hunting?" Sage, a little boy asked me since I was wearing a black under shirt, cameo pants, black hiking boots and a green jacket.

"Wish I could say I did except I hunted all the rare cards down, not deer." I said being sarcastic.

He laughed a bit seeing my joke was funny. My opponent was Shannon, she runs a venom deck and hung up her tuck and shield of using a warrior deck.

"Good luck." She said as she pulled out her deck from her back pack.

"You too." I replied nicely.

My duel spirit Small Demon arose.

"Mistress remember venom creatures are very deadly and not by battle, but by effect." He said that only I could hear.

I nod to him and shuffle my deck and draw 5 cards.

"You go first." I said.

8000/8000

She smiled and drew a card and played the field spell Venom Swamp, set 1 face down card M/T and set a face down monster and ended her turn.

"My turn?" I asked as she nodded.

I drew a card being my Gravity Bind which was sweet, I set that card face down and play Small Demon, he waited for my command to strike, I played 2 copies of Rush Recklessly and ordered him to attack as a 2300/1000 until the end of the turn and he did a nice old bruise on her LP , I ended my turn and I saved my Small Demon as he flew back to my hand.

8000/5700

"Oh what a cute fiend, where did you get him?" Asked Shannon.

"I found him in a old chest." I said but truth be told I didn't find his card in a chest but rather he appeared on my chest when I woke up and I had asked my parents and brother where this card came from but they said they had no idea.

"Cool." Shannon replied.

She drew a card and played another face down monster and ended her turn.

I drew a card which was my Axe Of Despair, I was holding also a Feather Of A Phoenix so I could use this to recover the Axe, so I played the Small Demon first, then equipped him with Axe Of Despair to raise his ATK to 1900 and ordered him to strike once more at her LP and ended my turn as my Axe went the the grave and my Demon returned to my hand, I played to finish my turn A Feather Of A Phoenix to recover my Axe and place it on top of my deck.

8000/3800

She drew a card and flipped both face downs which were both Venom Snake and ordered them to attack, I couldn't stop them since my trap only worked on level 4 and higher, she ended her turn.

5600/3800

I drew my Axe and summoned for the third time my Small Demon and equipped him with it to make him a 1900/1000 once again and ordered him to strike, I couldn't save him this time after the damage was dealt she used both snakes to kill him, I ended my turn.

5600/1900

She drew a card from her deck and summoned a 3rd Venom Snake and struck me with all three and ended her turn.

2000/1900

I hesiated to draw a card feeling my grasp slipping but I saw Small Demon's hand on mine, he nodded like he was trying to renew my faith. I drew the card to my surprise it was Monk Saint, I summoned her in attack mode and ended my turn.

She drew a card also noticing a new card in my deck she hasn't seen before, she set 2 face down M/T cards and 1 face down monster and had all 3 attack Monk Saint and ended her turn.

1400/1900

I had lost my monk due to her swamp, I drew a card being Duelist Incarnate I set him face down and ended my turn.

She drew a card and attacked my face down to be surprised she hit the Duelist Incarnate, she ended her turn without attacking anymore.

I drew a card being secret barrel and set it face down to end my turn, her turn arrive and I activated my trap to inflict a total of 2200 damage to end the duel.

"Good game." She said.

"I actually thought you had me." I replied as we laughed.

I got up and picked up my deck to reply how I won for the record, A boy walked past me, my brother.

"Your duel spirit cannot help you forever." He said.

I was shocked to know he said he could basically see my duel spirit when he never talks about it.

To Be Continued...

heres more and the plot I got for this part from Bleach as a Fighter induced thought, so if their should be a twist that wasn't expected please bare with me, I experimenting.

"Brother you could see him?" I asked.

"Of course, but thats not the thing I need to tell you, if you should duel another girl named wendy, just forfit." Brother said.

"Why?" I asked.

"Shes just someone you don't want to mess with." He replied.

The judge announced who was dueling who, I was going to duel a girl named Wendy, strange but just probably a coincidence my brother thought up.

"Hi Wendy." I said to her.

"Shut up." She replied.

In my mind, I thought she was being rude but then she looked just like me, the slightly short blond hair, the clothing, the facial structure, it was like I was about to duel myself with a mirror sitting in front of me.

"Hey backwoods retard, you just going to stare at me or are you going to decide who goes first." She said.

"You can go first." I said sort of frailly.

We drew our cards and she went first of course.

"Ready, I play Training Ground." She said.

As the spell activated I looked out the corner of my eye to see my brother shaking his head with his eyes closed and arms folded.

The spell sent us to a sort of world where we stood in mid air, the trees below us where very lush, their was a canyon, I could see some of a river.

"Okay weakling, heres how this spell works, our minds our sent to another dimension, all spells and traps can be activated or used in a mere thought, our monsters won't join physically anyway but lend you their effects. First player to lose 4000 LP in this, loses this game even though we are playing with 8000, so do you understand?" She asked with her left hand at her side clenching and opening, clenching and opening over and over.

"Yes." I said but as soon as I did I felt ferocious punch from her as I went down to the trees and landed on a branch which hurt my back.

2500/4000

"God! If this is how weak your going to be you might as well go back to sucking on a pacifier if your this much of a baby." She said.

"Who are you?" I said while I felt pain.

"I your dopple ganger, dim wit, everything you are, I am the opposite except for the clothing and hair anyway, but you see your a nice, cheerful girl who uses mostly Lv3 monsters, I am different I am mean, and very EVIL in ways, as well as use strong monsters, basically I your evil twin." She explained.

I flew up as fast as I could, tears were streaming down from my eyes as I was angry. I punched her in the gut though she kicked me down sending downwards to the trees once more.

1000/2800

"You will always be a: Weak, Pathetic girl, who needs everyones help for things, even the duel spirits you use are forced to help you when you lack even a mind good enough to figure anything out." She said while insulting.

"I...Am...Not...Like That!!!" I screamed as I flew back up and kneed her in the gut with the help from Rush Recklessly.

1000/900

"Don't get head strong you dim wit!" She yelled as she punched my head but couldn't land the hit since I used Draining Shield.

2500/900

"I'm not a... dim wit!!!!" As I screamed even louder and kicked her but she used Nightmare Wheel to stop me and the nightmare wheel was clearly visible holding me tight, about to torture me.

She punched me in the gut and the wheel began to pull my limbs as I felt helpless and in agony.

500/900

"Time to finish you and take over your body." She said as she was about to punch, then I remembered 1 card that could save me... Duelist's Shadow.

She punched me but I didn't lose, instead she took her own damage and lost.

"What the hell, how did you just reverse that?!" She angrily.

"Duelist's Shadow, thats what for when he would be destroyed its controller takes no damage and instead sends that damage back to the opponent.

"CURSE YOU!!!!!!!!" She screamed as she disappeared and I returned to reality.

"So sis how did it go?" My brother asked with no emotion on his face.

"I won." I replied.

"Good." He said.

I reported my win to the judge, though I wondered where my dopple ganger came from.

To Be Continued...

Archived