Organization XIII cards

~Kefka~

these are the members of Organization XIII, i'm only posting a few at a time because i have OCG errors to correct on most of them, right now i just have xemnas, final form xemnas, xigbar, xaldin and vexen, please be gentle, and no flames plz!

212666va7.jpg

This card can only be summoned while 3 "Oragnization XIII" monsters exsist in your Graveyard. This card gains an extra 200 ATK points for each "Organization XIII" monster in your Graveyard. Once per turn you can send 1 Nobody monster in your Graveyard from play to remove one card on your opponents feild from play. If this effect is used, this card cannont attack this turn.

212666oc8.jpg

1 Tuner monster + 1 Organization XIII Xemnas

This card gains 200 ATK points for everyone "Organization XIII" monster in your Graveyard. This card cannot be destoryed in battle. Once per turn by sacrificing 500 LP, you can summon 1 Nobody monster from your Graveyard to the field in attack mode. That monster is returned to the bottom of your deck during your End Phase.

212666az3.jpg

212666px9.jpg

When this card is attacked by your opponents monster, the attacking monster is sent back to the owners hand after damage calculation. When this cards destorys a monster and sends it to the Graveyard, you can add 1 "Nobody Dragoon" from your Graveyard to your hand.

212666ka2.jpg

• 1 year later...

Archived