Free Bird

Brushfire

This song is so awesome that it deserves it's own thread.

If you haven't heard of it then you should be shot.

Link: http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=O1mCQKuvzCM

I'm learning how to play it on guitar' date=' it's mostly slides. =D

[/quote']

No, it's mostly just out of key notes that have no significance.

The guitar play seems to think that just by having a 7 minute solo will make your song the best. I say nay! He has no dynamics, no articulation and it's all just a load of crap. He'd do much better in an underwater-basket weaving contest.

I personally think this is one of the best rock songs ever recorded. The solo is very quite epic.

Really? TO me, the only part worth listening to is the calmness before the guitar solo, in which the guitar player sounds like he has a drumstick up his arse, and that the singer sounds like he has a frog in his throat sitting there croaking and smiling while all the little people in the audience start to actually leave.

If you call out freebird at any of my concerts, I'll personally shove my drumstick up your butt and tell you to sing it all yourself. That's how much I hate the stupid song.

I personally think this is one of the best rock songs ever recorded. The solo is very quite epic.

Really? TO me' date=' the only part worth listening to is the calmness before the guitar solo, in which the guitar player sounds like he has a drumstick up his arse, and that the singer sounds like he has a frog in his throat sitting there croaking and smiling while all the little people in the audience start to actually leave.

If you call out freebird at any of my concerts, I'll personally shove my drumstick up your butt and tell you to sing it all yourself. That's how much I hate the stupid song.

[/quote']

This is your opinion.

Very Emotional Song for me, since it was my Uncle's Favorite Song, and he died because of Smoking and Alcohol Overdose. He stopped breathing and died right in front of my Mom, Aunt, and Grandma. There was nothing we could do.

I loved the song before, but now it's the Most Emotional Song I can think of.

Archived