Supernatural

King of Games

Guest King of Games

Ruby' date=' i think your thinking of Ruby, the demon. Bella was the one that kept stealing from them

[/quote']

Can you see the funny in that^? Lol

I know, but shes dead now ='(

She didn't deserve it, after what her dad did to her.

Instantly. Speaking of Ruby, i liked the former actor a lot more than this one. Maybe because she was a tad more bad-ass.

Ruby' date=' i think your thinking of Ruby, the demon. Bella was the one that kept stealing from them

[/quote']

Can you see the funny in that^? Lol

I know, but shes dead now ='(

She didn't deserve it, after what her dad did to her.

Instantly. Speaking of Ruby, i liked the former actor a lot more than this one. Maybe because she was a tad more bad-ass.

AGREEABLE!

Anyhow this has always been a bada*s show, I liked the recently ended fallen angel storyline that they went with for 2-3 episodes it was nice to see the heaven side of things as well as the hell side o.O

Guest King of Games

Gotta say the magician's episode was good. although it seemed like Dean and Sam didnt do much.

The part with Chief was absolutely hilarious. And it looks like Sam's going back to using his powers.

all i can say is Criss Angel's a Douchebag lol

Guest King of Games

Most likely, but it looks like they're running low on time seeing as there's only 32 left. Might be like the third season where the time's almost up but they keep doing other jobs instead

I want 66 seals broken' date=' so they can whip the devils ass >=']

Even so, they would have an ep (as the second last) where in the final seal was broken & the ep ends in a cliffhanger with Lucifer walking out & the world's dying in chaos.

Final ep may be the brothers' most impossible task of beating the Devil...

Guest King of Games

I rly enjoyed them going to high school. The episode showed when they were younger, but not as far back as the christmas ep. Definitely the best part was Dean as the Gym Coach , although "wanna know which cheerleaders are legal?" was close lol

• 2 weeks later...

Archived