Magma, Dark Dragon Lord of Dark World

lightspeed

well it is a very good image but it's a little overpowered cause:Move no.1: You activate Dark World Lightning discard this card, instead of tossing it you toss another Dark World.This is 2 monsters in a single move.then you gain its effect to special summon another dark world monster so that's why i call it overpowered

8/10

well it is a very good image but it's a little overpowered cause:Move no.1: You activate Dark World Lightning discard this card' date=' instead of tossing it you toss another Dark World.This is 2 monsters in a single move.then you gain its effect to special summon another dark world monster so that's why i call it overpowered

8/10

[/quote']

I see what you mean. ^^; I'll try to modify it. ^^

I like it. I used to have a totally Dark world themed deck. I think the effect isnt overpowering. 10/10

thanks. ^^ Though I have altered the effect slightly. ^^;

If this card is discarded by a card effect, discard one other card from your hand to Special Summon this monster (This effect counts as a cost), this monster cannot attack on the turn it was Normal Summoned, Flip Summoned or Special Summoned. If this card is Special Summoned this way, Special Summon 1Level 4 or lower 'Dark World' monster to the the field in Attack Position.

Archived