˜*•.˜*•~Synchronics~•*˜.•*˜ 2 New Cards Added. Lowest Rate 8/10!

Chevalier

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok..i decided to rate each of your cards, you can thank me later ^^

For all wording rates : u was constantly using "if" instead of "when"...

Aikan, Synchronic Djinn

Creativity : 7/10 (nothing special and original that i didn't see in TCG yet..but last part of effect is kinda interesting)

Picture : 6/10 (not really YGO style card and it looks too weird)

Balance : 5/10 (this card is kinda overpowered because of two things : giving draw when Synchro Summon , 2) reason u can discard cards to get it back (so i would discard Necro Gardna, Malicious etc..probably use it a lot in Zombie and TELEDAD decks)

Wording : 8/10 (another -> other then this card , add it to -> add this card)

Total : 26/40

Thorn Lion

Creativity : 6/10 (again, nothing original in this card and no connection to name either)

Picture : 8/10 (nice connection to name, average quality of colors and details)

Balance : 3/10 (there is so many ways to removes cards in your graveyard from play which makes this card broken...if u need farther explanation for this ,ask me..this would be banned in first day it would come to TCG)

Wording : 7/10 (it is "Synchronic" monster not "Synchronic Monster".... you don't need to mention you are discard from hand, because that is only place where u can discard anyway...)

Total : 6

Wicked Fairy

Creativity : 6/10 (again, nothing new..no connection with name..there is sinergy at least..)

Picture : 4/10 ( it is not really YGO style picture, low details too, specialy black background

Balance : 6/10 (first effect is really too much and not needed)

Wording : 10/10 (i don't see any error)

Total : 6.5

Fanrir, Synchronic Dragon

Creativity : 5/10 ...

Picture : 9/10 (nice pic , ygo style too )

Balance : 2/10 ( ahh..with combination of others i seen, this is insane...so tuner + this , you will get uber strong monster , draw and destruction..just no)

Wording : 7/10 (it is not "Dargon" but Dragon..also if u wanted to stop player using multiply pieces of that card u don't need to mention "monster" after his name...)

Total : 5.75

Unix, Synchronic Chimera

Creativity : 4/10 same reason

Picture : 5/10 (not ygo style)

Balance : 2/10 (same reasons as Thorn Lion..but discard from opp hand rand >>> draw)

Wording : 9/10 (u dont need to mention u discard from hand)

Total : 5

Crystal Dinosaur

Creativity: 6/10 .. first eff raise this score but it is still meh

Picture: 8/10 (nice but again , style is not the best one, + pic quality is not highest)

Balance: 8/10 (its ok..if i close my eyes on others lol but ok)

Wording: 6/10 (you dont need to mention that first part of effect can be used during any players turn..

Total: 7

Ok and now theme set scoring :

Synergy : 6/10 well i don't like way u are going..instead of making some control etc. u focused on 1 stuff - that Tuners do something when they are SynchrO Summoned, that Synchro monsters do something when they are destroyed with effect and that non-Tuner monsters do something when they are used for Synchro Summon..so this is really basic set..) Type/Attribute support connectivity - none

Balance : 4/10 it is really unbalanced because all monsters give +1 to your or -1 to opponent while bringing strong monsters etc..

Picture : 5/10 they are all really random and not connected and Themes should be connected at least with style of pics

Total : 5

TOTAL SCORE OF SET : 5

If u got any comment tell me , i might change score if i made somewhere mistake..and no hard feelings please, i got lot of experience from TCG/OCG and in card creation so i think that my score is realistic (i was actually giving u too big score in some parts but ok)...i hope u will learn something from this...bye and gl in farther card creation!!!! =)

To begin with, according to the general public, all the pictures are good.

Secondly, the only obvious OPd card is Thorn Lion.

For the wording on Crystal Dinosaur, yes, you do have to mention it can be used on either players turn. Most of your corrections are New OCG, as I said, I use Old OCG.

There is only 1 OCG...Konami improves OCG with new Sets and we all must be in touch with it..and it is not just old OCG you got other errors too..

Pics really are not YGO style, look at real pics of Konami cards and u will see , i don't care what people on this forums say because lot of people use wrong pics here ( for example anime style pics or pics with ccg graphic are just no..)

Your whole theme is overpowered and instead of asking player to use his skills while playing, cards do all by themselves, any noob can use this cards and pwn opponent...i was judging this cards balance to TCG current meta and i am honestly really good player and i know what i am talking about...^^

Your whole theme is overpowered and instead of asking player to use his skills while playing' date=' cards do all by themselves, any noob can use this cards and pwn opponent...i was judging this cards balance to TCG current meta and i am honestly really good player and i know what i am talking about...^^

[/quote']

The theme isn't overpowered. If you were good you'd realize that.

Thorn Lion is borderline broken but that's about it.

And, no Meta Decks with broken cards take skill. Realize that.

Archived