Red-Eyes Duo Dragon

lightspeed

This is a card Idea of mine that I thought of recently. However, I'm yet to find an image of a two headed Black Dragon so if anyone sees one then please let me know. ^^

Red-Eyes Duo Dragon

(Fusion Monster)

Attribute: Dark

Set ID: DSM - 00

Type: Dragon

Rarity: Super

Red-Eyes Black Dragon + Red-Eyes Black Dragon

This monster cannot be Special Summoned except by Fusion Summon. If your opponent still has a monster on their side of the field then this monster can attack again.

ATK/ 3600 DEF/ 3000

Creator: R. G. DUTTON

Year: 2007

Tell me what you think. ^^

• 2 weeks later...

To Arcademuffin:

Well duh, if this card is released then wouldn't people use REBD more commonly? XD Plus, 3600 + 3600 = 7200 damage in one turn. =/

Look! Blue-Eyes Super Dragon! =P

Blue-Eyes Super Dragon (LIGHT)

[Dragon/Fusion/Effect]

"Blue-Eyes White Dragon" + "Blue-Eyes White Dragon"

This card's name on the field and in your graveyard is also treated as "Blue-Eyes White Dragon". If this card attacks a face-down monster, destroy it immediately with this card's effect.

3600 ATK / 3000 DEF

Kaibadragon (LIGHT)

[Dragon/Fusion/Effect]

"Kaibaman" + "Blue-Eyes White Dragon"

When this face-up card is sent to the graveyard as a result of battle, Special Summon 1 "Blue-Eyes White Dragon" and 1 "Kaibaman" from your deck or graveyard.

2300 ATK / 2100 DEF

Blue-Eyes God Dragon (LIGHT)

[Dragon/Fusion/Effect]

"Blue-Eyes White Dragon" + "Blue-Eyes Shining Dragon" + "Blue-Eyes Toon Dragon" + "Paladin of White Dragon"

This card can be only Fusion Summoned. This card's fusion can be only conducted with the above Fusion Material monsters. As long as this card is face-up on the field, other Dragon-Type monsters gain 300 Attack Points and cannot be destroyed as a result of battle. Also, as long as this card is face-up on the field, your opponent cannot Special Summon monsters from their graveyard.

5000 ATK / 5000 ATK

To Arcademuffin:

Well duh' date=' if this card is released then wouldn't people use REBD more commonly? XD Plus, 3600 + 3600 = 7200 damage in one turn. =/

Look! Blue-Eyes Super Dragon! =P

Blue-Eyes Super Dragon (LIGHT)

[Dragon/Fusion/Effect']

"Blue-Eyes White Dragon" + "Blue-Eyes White Dragon"

This card's name on the field and in your graveyard is also treated as "Blue-Eyes White Dragon". If this card attacks a face-down monster, destroy it immediately with this card's effect.

3600 ATK / 3000 DEF

Kaibadragon (LIGHT)

[Dragon/Fusion/Effect]

"Kaibaman" + "Blue-Eyes White Dragon"

When this face-up card is sent to the graveyard as a result of battle, Special Summon 1 "Blue-Eyes White Dragon" and 1 "Kaibaman" from your deck or graveyard.

2300 ATK / 2100 DEF

Blue-Eyes God Dragon (LIGHT)

[Dragon/Fusion/Effect]

"Blue-Eyes White Dragon" + "Blue-Eyes Shining Dragon" + "Blue-Eyes Toon Dragon" + "Paladin of White Dragon"

This card can be only Fusion Summoned. This card's fusion can be only conducted with the above Fusion Material monsters. As long as this card is face-up on the field, other Dragon-Type monsters gain 300 Attack Points and cannot be destroyed as a result of battle. Also, as long as this card is face-up on the field, your opponent cannot Special Summon monsters from their graveyard.

5000 ATK / 5000 ATK

that blue eyes god dragon is totaly underated. it needs more in its effect=)

Right, this is to all concerned. I have modified Red-Eyes Duo Dragon's effet so that it isn't so overpowered anymore.

Also, i am still looking for pics of black dragons with two heads, so if anyone mangaes to find a pic(s) of a two headed black dragon then can they please Pm me about it. Could they also include the pic url in the Pm please? Thank you. ^^

Better effect than before. ^^

Right' date=' this is to all concerned. I have modified Red-Eyes Duo Dragon's effet so that it isn't so overpowered anymore.

Also, i am still looking for pics of black dragons with two heads, so if anyone mangaes to find a pic(s) of a two headed black dragon then can they please Pm me about it. Could they also include the pic url in the Pm please? Thank you. ^^

[/quote']

How about you post that as a topic in Shops / Requests and offer 5 reps? :P

Archived