KOTOR

Huntar!

eww.. i hate those. why cant they just make one last sequel.

I know! I hate that! I want a sequel but they make it an MMORPG? Bull!

I love the KOTOR series. Look at my username.

I don't know. This is the final Lucas Arts project' date=' why not go out with a very large game. I for one say it will be very interresting.

[/quote']

Wait, what?

What's gonna happen to LA?

O_o

I don't know. This is the final Lucas Arts project' date=' why not go out with a very large game. I for one say it will be very interresting.

[/quote']

Wait, what?

O_o

They are putting the rest of their money into this new game. Also, George Lucas is getting old, without him, the company has no permission to make anything else. His franchise will always live on, it'll just stop growing.

[/quote']

Wait, what?

O_o

They are putting the rest of their money into this new game. Also, George Lucas is getting old, without him, the company has no permission to make anything else. His franchise will always live on, it'll just stop growing.

O_o

Then this has to be a sequel not a MMORPG! I want to see what happens to both Revan and the exile. I need to KNOW!

And a little tidbit for you ignorant fools out there, Revan was male, and the Exile was Female! I don't know how many times I've seen it the other way around, and it's gotten annoying.

The exile sacrificed himself on Malachor V to destroy Darth Traya. Darth Revan's dissappearence will be revealed at the end of the Storyline of the Old Republic.

Oh, and a figure of Darth Nihylus (name is different) will be in the Old Republic. He/she will be as powerful as you are when you face him. So, it will not matter all that much to get your stats up when you face him, because he will be your equal.

The exile sacrificed herself on Malachor V to destroy Darth Traya. Darth Revan's dissappearence will be revealed at the end of the Storyline of the Old Republic.

Oh' date=' and a figure of Darth Nihylus (name is different) will be in the Old Republic. He/she will be as powerful as you are when you face him. So, it will not matter all that much to get your stats up when you face him, because he will be your equal.

[/quote']

*cough*small fix*cough*

Wait, doesn't the exile get saved by the Ebon hawk that falls down to the center, and they manage to get it started before Malachor V explodes?

i just said that!

Well what if I wanted to say it too! :D

Well then you just spammed! =D

Anyway, I only played the first one, since my cousin said it was really good and practically forced me to.

I just started, and it's okay so far, but I jsut play for a short while, then play TWEWY instead.

The exile sacrificed herself on Malachor V to destroy Darth Traya. Darth Revan's dissappearence will be revealed at the end of the Storyline of the Old Republic.

Oh' date=' and a figure of Darth Nihylus (name is different) will be in the Old Republic. He/she will be as powerful as you are when you face him. So, it will not matter all that much to get your stats up when you face him, because he will be your equal.

[/quote']

*cough*small fix*cough*

Wait, doesn't the exile get saved by the Ebon hawk that falls down to the center, and they manage to get it started before Malachor V explodes?

Nope.. Only that little droid and Bayadur (I forget how to spell his name) and Visas survived.

[/quote']

*cough*small fix*cough*

Nope.. Only that little droid and Bayadur (I forget how to spell his name) and Visas survived.

I don't know, there are about 4 endings you can take, and the only canon thing that LA announced was that the Exile was female, and that she was light-side.

Archived