Best Guitar and Best Drum Kit

Man0waR

My guitar is best- Ibanez E-144.

Best drumkit- Pearl Hardkit(Zidijan Xcymbols' date=' Pearl Plastic Heads)

[/quote']

lolno. Stop thinking everything you have is automatically the best on the market.

Guitars- some Fender Strats sound great through certain amps, the Wolfgang guitar designed by Eddie Van Halen, '59 Gibson Les Paul.

Drums- I don't know them that well but I know the Roland TD-20S is god.

My guitar is best- Ibanez E-144.

Best drumkit- Pearl Hardkit(Zidijan Xcymbols' date=' [b']Pearl Plastic Heads[/b])

Replace the heads with Evans Heads and yer good with the drumkit.

Get a Schecter C1 Plus or a Fender Strat, and then you'll hear greater sound than that.

Also, just so you know. Electric Drumkits are only good for practicing. Never performing or having amazing drummidy fun goodness.

LOL. Strats only sound good with Chrono amps. (hard to get.) And the strat is Bolted to the neck, unlike Ibanez with the neck through body design. And because of this, the sound goes down. The only good thing about the strat is that it has a good Distortion (Whammy) bar.

LOL. Strats only sound good with Chrono amps. (hard to get.) And the strat is Bolted to the neck' date=' unlike Ibanez with the neck through body design. And because of this, the sound goes down. The only good thing about the strat is that it has a good Distortion (Whammy) bar.

[/quote']

HELL NO! In time you will learn that the Fender Stratocaster has alot more feel to it. I don't hate Ibanez, but I do hate it's design. It's more showoffy than sound quality. My brother plays one, and it's sounds awful to my ears.

Anyway, if you don't like the strat, atleast geth the Schecter C1 Plus.

Archived