I neep your help!

With the realsease of a Monarch Structure deck coming, I have been thinking of cards that would be good against certain decks we see alot now. Cards like King Tiger Wanghu against Gadgets, Mask of Restrict against Monarchs, Ritual Sealing against Demise, Bottomless Trap Hole against Dark World, Des Wombat against Burn decks, ect.

Other cards like D.D. Crow, Electric Virus, Puppet Plant, Marionette Mite, Pulling the Rug, Royal Decree, ect. seem to have endless uses. Please list some cards that you think have interesting effects and might make a good card to put in a side deck. When posting, remember to tell me why it is good and what it is used against.

no. mask of restrict would work against demise too. it says u cant tribute monsters under any conditions. including rituals.

and i should no burn decks. my brother has 1. my soldid solution is graceful charity in an exodia deck, but thats jsut me.

and now the ultimate solution. this can stop any of the above decks, but it can also hurt your strategies if used wrong.

SKILL DRAIN

skill drain can kill gadget multiplacation, stop monarchs effects, make demise useless, and take monsters from burn decks, ect.

Solemn Judgment is probably the ultimate getting-rid-of-stuff-you-don't-like-er, so I always side three of them in ALL my decks because if your opponent relies on a single or even a few big combos to win their game more than 90% of the time (say, DDT), then you can use Solemn to make them hurt.

Pulling the Rug remains a very versatile side deck card as it hits Stratos, Sapphire Pegasus, Gadgets, Ritual Searchers and Monarchs which together comprise the key part of 90% of the current decks (10% being burn and Green Baboon beatdown now... I think. Probably more.)

Twister, also, allows you to hold against Wave-Motion Cannon and annoying stall cards like Gravity Bind and Messenger of Peace that are keeping you locked down. The cost of 500 Life Points in neglible in todays' meta.

Ergh, that's all I can think of for now...

The list so far:

King Tiger Wanghu

Mask of Restrict

Ritual Sealing

Bottomless Trap Hole

Des Wombat

D.D. Crow

Electric Virus

Puppet Plant

Marrionette Mite

Pulling the Rug

Royal Decree

Skill Drain

Solemn Judgement

Twister

System Down*

Kinetic Soldier*

Necrovalley*

Jowgen the Spiritualist*

Kycoo the Ghost Destroyer*

Goblin of Greed*

Dimensional Fissure*

Macro Cosmos*

Asura Priest*

The cards with the (*) by them was just added by me. System Down is extreamly useful agianst Gadgets and Machine Beatdown, Kinectic Soldier completly kills Warriors, Necrovalley stops everything in the graveyard, Jowgen the Spiritualist pwns Dark World so bad, Kycoo removes cards and prevents your opponent from using Book of Life, Bazoo, ect., Goblin of Greed, believe it or not, stops alot of cards, and Dimensional Fissure and Macro Cosmos stops cards who's effects activate in the grave. Asura Priest is for Gadgets

Archived