How like a Winter

CinnamonStar

Uh, broken link, dude.[hr]
[quote='~Raven~' pid='1628487' dateline='1232466429']
Just sharing on of my favourite bands with you.
I have the CD, but sadly, I didn't find more songs on Youtube, other than All these Seasons of Madness and a shortened version of Who Is Hiding.
Well at least they have my favourite song by them.

Lay back and enjoy.=)

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ExGSVCN4DXw]All These Seasons of Madness[/url]
[/quote]Fixed.

Sorry, I was a bit in a hurry when I posted this. The link has been fixed now.

I know. I don't care.

And that makes you look so cool' date=' right?;)

Thanks Uchiha =)

The song was pretty badass. I'll have to check out some of their other stuff. Thanks for the band recommendation Master =)

You're welcome. Anything for you master. Considering I'm a girl I can't be your "master", so it's going to be you now.

Master.=)

My world is... twisted indeed and not reachable for you master.;)

But okay, I think if we continue like this we're going to fall into spamming.;)

If you want to check more stuff from them, you won't find anything else on Youtube, other than that short version of "Who is Hiding". I wish they had "A Flower that Sears in Silence", though...

EDIT: ...unlss you look up their Myspace site. You will find some songs there.

Guest JoshIcy

Wow...

I don't understand that. It started all soft, then started spewing demonic gargle.

:( Made it really bad imo, I liked the soft parts A LOT though. But that gargle stuff, just doesn't mix well into its mood.

Wow...

I don't understand that. It started all soft' date=' then started spewing demonic gargle.

:( Made it really bad imo, I liked the soft parts A LOT though. But that gargle stuff, just doesn't mix well into its mood.

[/quote']

The demonic gargle was what made me love the song so much.:) It makes me feel so warm and fuzzy inside everytime I listen to it.='3

Anyone else who wants to listen, other than Death Metal, Meti and Icy?:D

Archived