Gears Of War 2 Vs COD5

Cocodomoco

Gears Vs COD  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Gears Vs COD

• Gears
    • COD

Well I guess we're comparing to overly played games that all the jocks and stupid people like to talk about and think that they are DA BESTEST GAME EVAR.

GOW2: Dissapointing. Barely different from the original (you can only think a chainsaw gun is cool for so long before it gets old). Ending sucked. *EDIT*Aliens VS Humans, OOOOOOOOOOOO THE ORIGINALITY!

COD5: After a nice change from WW2 which everyone was sick of, After COD4, I guess Gearbox figured that everyone wanted to raid Stalingrad AGAIN and fight for Normandy AGAIN. Microsoft might as well make an achievement for killing over 9000 Nazis in a life time. I personally thought that maybe gearbox might have actually been able to pull off a GOOD call of duty game made by them, but nope! They didn't let me down! They were still able to turn up this let down and prove that Infinity Ward is still superior.

anyway, COD5>GOW2 because GOW2 got old so quick and it was pretty much just GOW1 with minor changes. COD5 wasn't very good, but it was basically just COD4 with different guns and worsened game play.

Are we gonna compare Halo 3 to COD4 now? O wait thats already been done.

alright ive noticed that there is always a fude between which is better gears or COD so lest settle this here and now

"Alright I've noticed that there is always a feud between Gear of War and CoD as which is the best game so let's settle this."

Fixed and the "feud" actually goes along the lines of

Resistance Series VS Gear of War Series

Archived