Real Fake!! points for giving ! CLICK HERE

Basherbelding

Ok This is a game where you have to post real or fake things in high detail only high detail stories will get you points (10 if detailed)

Real

Birds Eye Up In Flames

Wednesday 12th September birds eye on ladysmith rd. Grimbsby England.
Wend up in flames nerby residents were evacuated.
The Red Hot Heat made parts of birds eye collapse birds eye is still in danger on fully collapsing because of this birds eye has to be demolished
over 80 firetrucks came and took out the fire the fire was taken out at around 9.30pm the smoke was seen from as far as hull and two teenage boys were arrested.

Now send in your stories!

Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_dOVZLI2ms

The day the bird saw black and blue

there was a bird on a branch and it said (in bird language) "Hi Robin!!!!my name is steven got it memorised...."

And Robin said" if you say 'got it memorised' one more time i will let you see the colors black and blue"

So Steven backed down because he said 'got it memorised' quite ALOT to robin

so the next day he did the same thing and instead a boy who was painting his room

black and blue slipped and some of the paint went on robin

but steven still saw black and blue because.....

you no what happened!!!

so what do i get?

The Monkey and the donald duck....

One day there was a monkey who was VERY happy that he tried something esle for snack.Next door to his house was donald duck who was sleeping on his sofa and on his coffee table was a piece of bread with a thin layer of butter.

The monkey was a lazy stinking thing that he couldnt be bothered to go out the house so he grabbed a fishing rod and decided to take the bread for himself. A moments later the monkey tried to take the bread for 3 hours then when he was almost there.donald woke up and saw the fishing rod.Donald went furiously mad that he exploded(Yes he did explode).then the monkey rudely pulled faces at donald that donald got the coffee table and threw at the monkey

this was the start of neighbor war I

they both thought hardly(except donald of course)

then all of the sudden donald surrendered over the bread with butter

and cunningly donald hid a small dynamite inside

and the monkeys head blew up

THE END

(that'll teach you to mess with donald duck)

Archived