Sonic The Hedgehog The Game Official Discussion Thread

Skyfi

[align=center]

1zwgcx3.jpg

The Game so far has been Phenomenal. I Have beaten Silver, and Sonic's story's. I Have 35% of Shadow's story. I Think It's cool how Iblis was locked inside of Elise and all. Im Waiting to finish Shadow's story so I can find out the truth about Mephilis, apparently him and Shadow have some connection. Please do not spoil anything from Shadow's story in this thread, and if you do put it in A Spoiler. I Give the game 9/10, it will be a perfect ten when I beat Shadow's story. Discuss The Awesome game. I Recommend it for anybody who hasn't bought it yet.

Oh and Elise is Really Hawt =D[/align]

[align=center]

1zwgcx3.jpg

The Game so far has been Phenomenal. I Have beaten Silver' date=' and Sonic's story's. I Have 35% of Shadow's story. I Think It's cool how Iblis was locked inside of Elise and all. Im Waiting to finish Shadow's story so I can find out the truth about Mephilis, apparently him and Shadow have some connection. Please do not spoil anything from Shadow's story in this thread, and if you do put it in A Spoiler. I Give the game 9/10, it will be a perfect ten when I beat Shadow's story. Discuss The Awesome game. I Recommend it for anybody who hasn't bought it yet.

Oh and Elise is Really Hawt =D[/size'][/align]

You're kidding me, right?

Guest Supreme Gamesmaster

I Give the game 9/10' date=' it will be a perfect ten when I beat Shadow's story. Discuss The Awesome game. I Recommend it for anybody who hasn't bought it yet. Oh and Elise is Really Hawt =D

[/quote']

No.

What do you think about this game? Is Sonic Unleashed better then this?

Yes.

yeah like sonic unleashed' date='its better but i have to admit sonic the hedgehog was good

[/quote']

The first half of that sentence is "yes." The second half of that sentence is "OFF WITH YOUR HEAD — and mail the Darwin Awards."

[spoiler=The Game's Plot]

It sucks.

Also, this makes Blaze look as bad as Shadow did in Shadow. Shadow en't looking so great, either, and Sonic is as devalued as Blaze, somehow being incredibly taken with Elise, who, in addition to being one of the blandest and most shallow characters in video game history, isn't an anthro.

Below is a note on the most confusing of the three plots (whose events are even more unrelated than Sonic Heroes's stories):

[spoiler=Shadow's Story]

It sucks. For a full summary of why, see below.

[spoiler=For people who can comprehend the Villain chapters in [i]Heroes[/i] (the television program), or seek to give themselves a major headache.]

NOTE: I don't guarantee this is accurate. Long after I destroyed the game for being so, well, suckish, I watched the Shadow's Story clips on YouTube. They made no sense at all, so this is just the limited information I was able to glean from them.

Shadow and Silver go back in time, witness the creation of Iblis/Mephiles, and lock him in a cliché artifact before returning to the future and destroying the artifact. However, that does absolutely nothing to Iblis/Mephiles, who instead locks Iblis inside of Elise for some odd reason, while Mephiles travels forward in time and proceeds to manipulate both Silver and a suspiciously gullible Blaze (who apparently remembers nothing of Rush) into going back in time to kill Sonic, which will apparently somehow stop Shadow and Silver from going back in time to seal away Mephiles, who will promptly escape and repeat the process.

Stepping back to analyze, the kindest interpretations of this gaping plothole would be that a) it's a different Blaze than in Rush and Rush Adventure, and b) Mephiles was attempting to gain a Garland-style immortality by time paradox. Actually, the first one makes sense; not only does it explain why Blaze is such a gullible, mysteriously caring moron, it also explains the problems caused by Rivals, which, in addition to being decent in terms of gameplay, also cites Silver as a time-traveler. One would then have to question why the two Blazes looked and sounded (unfortunately; Bella Hudson was pretty much the worst possible choice for Blaze's VA) so similar. b) also makes some sense, but Sonic's death would have nothing to do with the creation and release of Mephiles.

Strike that, actually. Once Sonic died, Mephiles may have revealed himself and his deceit, prompting Shadow and cohorts to probe his origins. I suppose the developers hadn't considered that; on the other hand, I hadn't either until just now.

In retrospect, I guess it wasn't — except for the fact that Mephiles left a giant gaping hole in the middle of his time-loop plan that happened to be blue and move very, very fast.

They did realize that the plot was a total wreck, though, so they did perform the one act of genius the game includes: retconning the whole affair out of existence.

That took longer than I thought. :? The gameplay is still so patently awful I literally snapped the game disc in half before I'd finished the third level out of pure irritation. I guess it was made for the same kinds of people who can endure Unleashed's Night stages.

I Give the game 9/10' date=' it will be a perfect ten when I beat Shadow's story. Discuss The Awesome game. I Recommend it for anybody who hasn't bought it yet. Oh and Elise is Really Hawt =D

[/quote']

No.

Yes.

yeah like sonic unleashed' date='its better but i have to admit sonic the hedgehog was good

[/quote']

The first half of that sentence is "yes." The second half of that sentence is "OFF WITH YOUR HEAD — and mail the Darwin Awards."

It sucks.

Also, this makes Blaze look as bad as Shadow did in Shadow. Shadow en't looking so great, either, and Sonic is as devalued as Blaze, somehow being incredibly taken with Elise, who, in addition to being one of the blandest and most shallow characters in video game history, isn't an anthro.

Below is a note on the most confusing of the three plots (whose events are even more unrelated than Sonic Heroes's stories):

[spoiler=Shadow's Story]

[spoiler=For people who can comprehend the Villain chapters in [i]Heroes[/i] (the television program), or seek to give themselves a major headache.]

NOTE: I don't guarantee this is accurate. Long after I destroyed the game for being so, well, suckish, I watched the Shadow's Story clips on YouTube. They made no sense at all, so this is just the limited information I was able to glean from them.

Shadow and Silver go back in time, witness the creation of Iblis/Mephiles, and lock him in a cliché artifact before returning to the future and destroying the artifact. However, that does absolutely nothing to Iblis/Mephiles, who instead locks Iblis inside of Elise for some odd reason, while Mephiles travels forward in time and proceeds to manipulate both Silver and a suspiciously gullible Blaze (who apparently remembers nothing of Rush) into going back in time to kill Sonic, which will apparently somehow stop Shadow and Silver from going back in time to seal away Mephiles, who will promptly escape and repeat the process.

Stepping back to analyze, the kindest interpretations of this gaping plothole would be that a) it's a different Blaze than in Rush and Rush Adventure, and b) Mephiles was attempting to gain a Garland-style immortality by time paradox. Actually, the first one makes sense; not only does it explain why Blaze is such a gullible, mysteriously caring moron, it also explains the problems caused by Rivals, which, in addition to being decent in terms of gameplay, also cites Silver as a time-traveler. One would then have to question why the two Blazes looked and sounded (unfortunately; Bella Hudson was pretty much the worst possible choice for Blaze's VA) so similar. b) also makes some sense, but Sonic's death would have nothing to do with the creation and release of Mephiles.

Strike that, actually. Once Sonic died, Mephiles may have revealed himself and his deceit, prompting Shadow and cohorts to probe his origins. I suppose the developers hadn't considered that; on the other hand, I hadn't either until just now.

In retrospect, I guess it wasn't — except for the fact that Mephiles left a giant gaping hole in the middle of his time-loop plan that happened to be blue and move very, very fast.

They did realize that the plot was a total wreck, though, so they did perform the one act of genius the game includes: retconning the whole affair out of existence.

That took longer than I thought. :? The gameplay is still so patently awful I literally snapped the game disc in half before I'd finished the third level out of pure irritation. I guess it was made for the same kinds of people who can endure Unleashed's Night stages.

If I can sum that up all as "The game was not good," then THANK YOU.

I have completed this game on the ps3 though i aint have it on xbox.i have evry sonic game ever made' date=' Sonic unleashed is Epic but the Camrea controls are Epic fail

[/quote']

Sonic Unleashed is NOT epic.

Being the Werehog is a pain in the ass. And your him like 80% of the game. -.-

How do you know -_- i bet you dont have it for wii so suck yourself

Guest Supreme Gamesmaster

[/quote']

No.

Yes.

[/quote']

It sucks.

[spoiler=Shadow's Story]

If I can sum that up all as "The game was not good," then THANK YOU.

Indeed you may. By no means am I attempting to vouch for the train-wreck of a video game; not even the developers dared do that.

I have completed this game on the ps3 though i aint have it on xbox.i have evry sonic game ever made' date=' Sonic unleashed is Epic but the Camrea controls are Epic fail

[/quote']

Sonic Unleashed is NOT epic.

Being the Werehog is a pain in the ass. And your him like 80% of the game. -.-

How do you know -_- i bet you dont have it for wii so suck yourself

I only own the Wii version, and I.n.S.t.I.n.C.t.I.v.E is absolutely correct.

Wow harsh much?

Harsh not enough.

Seriously, in a game where they actually managed to make the voices WORSE, game's glitchy as hell, and Eggman somehow managed to transfer half his body fat to his crotch, there's really no justly defending it.

Archived