vanity

Tronta

someone else was asking for help, so i figured i may as well do the same.

in my fairy beatdown deck, the trumping moment against most decks is when vanity's ruler hits the field. it has, at times, been my win condition alone. backed up by a solemn or two and an honest, its unstoppable, and brings the game to an end in a matter or two or three turns.

it occurs to me that i think i would like to build a deck structured around vanity's ruler and vanity's fiend.

an obvious deck choice, right off the bat, is gellenduo, providing the sac material alone for either one. im also thinking mausoleum.

but i dont know that i can quite get it to click, as my win condition is essentially summoning normal tribute monsters. like monarchs almost, but instead of instantly beneficial, they have long term effects. i essentially control the field as long as they sit on it.

so i ask the world of jugijoh card maker for assistance with this fun little control build.

heres my first draft of it. the macro and dimensionals were really just thrown in to slow down other decks.

3 vanity's ruler

3 vanity's fiend

3 thunder dick

2 fossil dyna pachycephalo / jowgen

3 gellenduo

1 marshmallon

2 soul exchange

3 mausoleum

1 heavy

2 terra

2 dimensional fissure

3 roar

3 solemn

3 oppression

3 macro

3 divine wrath

deck 40

just a thought, if i swapped the macros for bribes, i could drop the dimensions and a terra and have valid reason and space to put in 3 artemis as a draw engine.

so thatd be:

3 vanity's ruler

3 vanity's fiend

3 thunder dick

2 fossil dyna pachycephalo / jowgen

3 gellenduo

1 marshmallon

3 artemis

2 soul exchange

3 mausoleum

1 heavy

1 terra