Funk Cafè - We're way better than you

Cyber Altair

lol at crappy cat avi.

lol at little boy who laughs at crappy cat avi.

lol at little boy who tries to act tough because Draco likes him better that way.

lol at even littler boy who tires to embarrass a little kid by insulting him but is really just making himself look stupid because he is wrong.

I was on the former Drift and I saw how you changed so Draco would stop bothering you. Also I'm older than you.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Tiger

lol at crappy cat avi.

lol at little boy who laughs at crappy cat avi.

lol at little boy who tries to act tough because Draco likes him better that way.

lol at even littler boy who tires to embarrass a little kid by insulting him but is really just making himself look stupid because he is wrong.

I was on the former Drift and I saw how you changed so Draco would stop bothering you. Also I'm older than you.

Not really, I did partially to get him to stop, but somethings I did I really meant...but you can think whatever you like.

Also, I don't care. You could be 58 and I still wouldn't care. It's the internet and for all I know you could be 6.

First' date=' why do you make a petition/vote/poll/whatever it's called regarding YCM member in Facebook? The "Polls" section is there for some reasons. Second, I don't have any Facebook account but I support anyway.

[/quote']

Because it'll get locked Einstein.

Um....Cyber did you see my form? If you didn't here it is again:

Avatar: [Leave blank and I'll use your current avatar]

Title: [Leave blank and I'll use your current title]

IM Information:Hotmail:[email protected]

Sections you frequent:Clubs,General,Games,Fanfics,Contests,Pop Culture Cards, and Video Games.

Description about your interests:I like anime,manga,and anything else that is fasinating. Some anime shows i like are One Piece,Naruto,Bleach,Reborn!, and Case Closed. I like reading any manga that i can find. I can talk for hours about just anything.There is more but i feel lazy to right the rest.

Achievements: [Other then the YCM Awards there will be certain club awards] In real life i have written a lot of poems but they aren't published but i try to get them published.