Advent of the Emperor

Sixty

Lets face it...its going to be like that like for other stuff. For example...the Cyber Dragons and stuff...people killed themselves for one and now its a rare, and worse its like 2.00 to get a booster and get one. So to me a strategy to avoid this is to be patient until there is and easier way to get cards...like these monarchs unless you have them.

hmmm, about the cyber dragon, here in my town it's more easier to get a limited edition cyber dragon than a rare cyber dragon... even if i had 1 rare cyber dragon, i can trade it easily for 2 CRV cyber dragon...

monarchs are not hard to find, remember that in earlier structure decks there was monarches (except for zaborg) and that made them more easily to get...

in my opinion, that deck will NOT bring common raiza or common zaborg, raiza is brand-new, and that would not be fair... and zaborg is available in 2 rarities and 1 re-edition, so is easy to get to complete the deck...

also, i don't think that the deck wll be in USA soon... i dare to say it will be available in english in may of the next year...

It might not be released like SD-11 or 12.

Lol (instead of soon you wrote son) no offense.

A better monster would be

The General -Tykanis-

-Lev.8/Earth/Effect/Warrior/-Your opponent gains 3000 Lifepoints when this card is Special Summoned by this cards effect. This can can be Special Summoned from the hand./ATK 2900/Def 2500.-ALCR-

As I posted in the other thread, I doubt this'll be released in the TCG. To us, when we live in a Monarch-defined and Monarch-dominated environment (Monarchs are simply everywhere. There's PC (dying), there was Lazero (sp?) Monarchs, there's 12-Gauge Monarchs, there are countless variations on the formula, and Raiza's almost becoming a [quasi]-staple), this is a big deal. In the Japanese Meta, though, Monarchs aren't anywhere near Tier 1 decks, and therefore this isn't a big deal there. Its' exactly what its' supposed to be: a structure, where you fiddle with it and make a low-tier non-competitive deck with it (let's be honest: no Structure deck alone is playable in a competitive environment. That's not to say they're useless, though!).

I just don't think we'll get it, so don't hurry to sell off excess Monarchs while they're worth something.

Archived