NCIS

Huntar!

more than trek nerds to william shattner.

You obviously know nothing of the sacred fandom known as Trekkie. William Shatner, and everything that is the Original series, is completely blocked out of my memory, and I choose to ignore all but the movies, yet I consider myself a Trekkie. I am insulted that you think Shatner is all that Trekkies are.

On-topic: NCIS rocks. Abbey is teh awesome, Kate was teh rock your socks off (too bad she died), Ziva is teh kick your butt and rock your socks off, Gibbs is teh cool, McGee is teh nerdy-awesome, and Tony is teh cool dude-ness.

Jenny was alright, though killing her off in that gunfight was kinda lame (the last few episodes of her characterization didn't seem to fit, imho).

Yes I love this show, I am probaly the number one fan lol idk, but kate was awsome I was pi$$ed off when she was killed by ary, But Ziva is just as awsome in her own way. Gibbs is the best character on the show with out him the show would majorly fail, Abby is the all time favorite of most, just don't go threatening her with a knife lol. Ducky is also a great actor in the show and can't wait to see the next episode.

Archived