Invert_Remix's Challenge (50 Points + 1 Reputation Point!)

Synchronized

[align=center]I have created a lot of cards on Yugioh Card Maker, but I only save my best cards. I have 5 cards saved, and one card for a new set. I will give 50 points and 1 reputation point to anyone that gives me a good review and scores of all the cards. If I run out of points, then you won't get any for reviewing.

DragonGuardianOfTheWaters-1.jpg

DragonOfTheLight-1.jpg

DragonOfTheDark-1.jpg

Rasengan-1.jpg

ChaosTheDarkMonarch.jpg

MonarchWarrior.jpg[/align]

your 'Dragon Gaurdian of the waters' is excellent for a water deck, although, its not over/underpowered. its in between, you should make more (not that i'm forcing you, but with a talent like that, you should be considered in making cards for Konami)

10/10

'Dragon of the Light' is kinda overpowered, but quite effective, with its 2200 ATK, its an overpowered monster, but excellent picture 9.5/10

'Dragon of the Dark' i like that picture, makes it look like a real Yugioh card, and the effect, bravo, with a few card as a support, you could really damage your opponents life points.

10/10

'Rasengan' is an overpowered card, unless 'Naruto Uzumaki' is a though summoning card, then its not a overpowered card. the pic is doesn't have a good quality, but good for a Naruto fan.

9.5/10

'Chaos, the Dark Monarch' good picture, good monarch card, your a good effect maker, excellent card :)

10/10

'Monarch warrior' is a good Monarch deck, quite effective, good picture, excellent effect.

10/10

graphics 9.9/10

effects 10/10

total 10/10

(Excellet cards, nice effects, some bad pics, but still awesome)

Dragon Guardian of the Waters

-The effect is fine, but it needs to be re-worded:

"This card cannot be Special Summoned. When this card is selected as an attack target, by paying 500 Life Points, Special Summon 1 WATER monster from your hand to the field. Monsters Special Summoned by this card's effect are returned to their owner's hand during the End Phase of the turn."

Since it has to be attacked, it's implied it effect can only be activate during your opponent's turn.

7/10

Dragon of the Light

-I remember this guy^^.

"This card cannot be Special Summoned. When this card is Normal Summoned or Flip Summoned, destroy all other cards you control. As long as this card is face-up on the field, inflict 500 points of damage to your opponent for each card that is added from his deck to his hand outside his/her Draw Phase."

8/10

Dragon of the Dark

-Like the last 2, only the wording needs to be changed.

7/10

Rasengun

-It's hard to judge without having "Naruto Uzumaki" to review with it. So, it LOOKS okay.

?/10

The Dark Monarch

-Overpowered. Raiza kills Zaborg, and This thing kills Raiza.

"When this card is Tribute Summoned, select 1 face-up card on the field and remove it from play."

8/10

Monarch Warrior

-Just the support the monarchs need. It's actually inspired me to make some monarch support of my own.

9.5/10

I hope this helps!

Dragon Guardian of the Waters: Pretty cool,but you should really spell out Life Points in the card effect to make it look more realistic.Also,that part of the effect should be written like this: When this card is attack, pay 500 Life Points to Special Summon 1 WATER monster from your hand.8/10

Dragon of the Light:You capitalized too many words in this cards effect. Card,Cannot,Be and This Card(In the second sentence)should all not be capitalized.Graveyard and Draw Phase should be capitalized,and spell out Life Points for more a more realistic look.7/10

Dragon of the Dark:Again,way too many capitalized words.DEF is a little overpowered also.7/10

Rasengan:Good,if you made the card that was used to activate it.Again,spell out Life Points.

Chaos,The Dark Monarch:Well made card,perfect OCG.Should find a better,less used image.9/10

Monarch Warrior:Summon must be capitalized,as well as Graveyard and Deck.Do not spell out numbers( example: one,two,three)just use numerals(1,2,3).8.5/10

Dragon Guardian: Add 200 ATK to it and make it a level 7. Otherwise, it's kinda broken... Actually, maybe don't even add the 200 ATK... Actually, do this:

+1 Level [ALO can't help it]

Other than that, it's all good son.

Card 2: Okay as it is... Give them some other bonus though. First turn + that card = AMAZING. Uhh, give them an extra draw when they draw out of their draw phase.

Drag of Dark is fine as it is. Maybe lower DEF.

Next one: What's Naruto Uzakamin or whatever?

Next one: Can't see... =/ Naruto uzakamin I'm guessing?

Last one: Hella broke Monarch support. It is a rapist against opponents. It would be limited in a minute. But whatever, I like it xD

Archived