Yu-Gi-Oh: Rise Of The Darkness

TheLastGod

Here is my first fan fic hope you like it

Prologue

There is a kid named Yuki Neo that on a quest to defeat all rising power of darkness.

CHARACTERS

NAME: Yuki Neo

DECK: mix

FAVORITE CARD: untitledyg9.png

NAME: Todd Woods

DECK: mix

FAVORITE CARD: elementalheroneosto4.jpg

NAME: Miley Roger

DECK: charmers and warrior

FAVORITE CARD: elementalheroneosqy7.jpg

NAME: Yami Seto

DECK: light

FAVORITE CARD: elementalheroneosrd3.jpg

NAME: Bakura Vince

DECK: dark

FAVORITE CARD: ???

NAME: Errol King

DECK: ???

FAVORITE CARD: elementalheroneosxj6.jpg

episode 1-The Light Fallen Into Darkness

???: Come on Yuki!

???: You can do it!

Yuki Neo looked up at his friends.

Yuki: Thanks guys.

Todd: No way!

Yuki: What!

Yuki looked up and saw darkness creeping under the sun.

Miley: Guys come on.

Yuki: No way I'm leaving!

Todd: Fine.

Then they ran off. People was runnning away.

Yuki: At least I'm brave.

Then something hit him in his side and he fell down. He opened his eyes and was in a dark room with a guy standing a few feet away.

???: Get up and duel me!

Yuki: Fine.

As he got up he pulled his deck out of his pocket.

???: Ready wimp?

Yuki: Yes and your the wimp.

(DUEL)

???: You can go first.

Yuki: I draw then play Red-Eyes Black Chick in ATK (800\500) now I send him to the graveyard to play Red-Eyes Black Dragon In ATK (2400\2000) now I put two cards face down to end my turn. (4000 LP)

???: I draw then play Secret Mirror this lets me tribute two monsters to summon Kepp, Lord Of Secret Mirrors in ATK (2000\2000) now look at his effect I'll pay 1000 life points to attack you directly now Kepp, Lord Of Secret Mirrors attack him with Mirror Bomb now I put down a face down card to end. (3000 LP)

Yuki: I draw now I tribute Villain Slayer Knight and Neo-Spacian Aqua Dolphin to summon Villain Slayer in ATK (3000\2300) now Red-Eyes Black Dragon attack his Kepp, Lord Of Secret Mirrors and then Villain Slayer attack his life points directly so I win. (2000 LP)

???: Wait a sec I play my face down Secret Mirror Block this lets the first attack cancelled so now still with one monster on the field your Villain Slayer going to have to attack my Kepp, Lord Of Secret Mirrors all that only cancelling my move. (2000 LP)

Yuki: I draw then play SuperVillain Vince in ATK (1300\1500) now I send him and Red-Eyes Black Dragon to the graveyard to let my Villain Slayer to attack you directly.

As Villain Slayer hit his life points down to 0 the guy looked up. He had a pale, white face and black eyes.

???: Mine name is Bakura Vince and this ain't the last you seen of me.

Yuki woke up on the ground where he fell.

Yuki: Was that a dream?

???: What was a dream?

Yuki: Huh oh it is just you Todd oh nothing really come on.

They got up and walked back to the city.

end episode 1: next episode 2-The Darkness Is Rising

Hope you liked that

Make your own character

NAME:

DECK:

FAVORITE CARD:

I added a new character and here is the secon chapter this is a little bit short.

episode 2-The Darkness Is Rising

Yuki Neo walked through the park thinking of the dream he had three days ago.

Todd: Yuki come look.

They ran to the town square.

???: Who ever dares to face me come up and face me.

Yuki: I will.

???: Aw a wimp like you to face the all mighty Errol King.

Yuki: Yes.

Errol: Okay.

DUEL

Errol: I go first. I draw then play Spear Dragon in DEF mode (0\1900)

then put two cards face down to end my turn. (4000 LP)

Yuki: I draw then play the spell Dark Fusion this lets me fuse two dark type monsters in my hand and I pick Neo-Spacian Dark Panther and The Foul Ghoul to form Neo-Spacian Foul Ghoul in ATK mode (3000\1900) now attack his Spear Dragon with Ghoul Attack now I put a card face down to end my turn. (4000 LP)

Errol: I draw then play Copycat in ATK mode (0\0) now check effect this turns into one of your monsters so Neo-Spacian Foul Ghoul come out in ATK mode (3000\1900) then I play Return From The Dead this lets me summon one monster back from the graveyard so I pick Spear Dragon in DEF mode (0\1900) so I end my turn. (4000 LP)

Yuki: I draw then play Spear Dragon Of The Light in ATK mode (1900\0) then I end. (4000 LP)

end episode 2: next episode 3-The Duel Turns Into A Fight

Sorry it was so short it is just really late and stuff.

I added a new character and here is the secon chapter this is a little bit short.

episode 2-The Darkness Is Rising

Yuki Neo walked through the park thinking of the dream he had three days ago.

Todd: Yuki come look.

They ran to the town square.

???: Who ever dares to face me come up and face me.

Yuki: I will.

???: Aw a wimp like you to face the all mighty Errol King.

Yuki: Yes.

Errol: Okay.

DUEL

Errol: I go first. I draw then play Spear Dragon in DEF mode (0\1900)

then put two cards face down to end my turn. (4000 LP)

Yuki: I draw then play the spell Dark Fusion this lets me fuse two dark type monsters in my hand and I pick Neo-Spacian Dark Panther and The Foul Ghoul to form Neo-Spacian Foul Ghoul in ATK mode (3000\1900) now attack his Spear Dragon with Ghoul Attack now I put a card face down to end my turn. (4000 LP)

Errol: I draw then play Copycat in ATK mode (0\0) now check effect this turns into one of your monsters so Neo-Spacian Foul Ghoul come out in ATK mode (3000\1900) then I play Return From The Dead this lets me summon one monster back from the graveyard so I pick Spear Dragon in DEF mode (0\1900) so I end my turn. (4000 LP)

Yuki: I draw then play Spear Dragon Of The Light in ATK mode (1900\0) then I end. (4000 LP)

end episode 2: next episode 3-The Duel Turns Into A Fight

Sorry it was so short it is just really late and stuff.

Archived