Rondi

Yugi Motou

Waily

Joey Wheeler

Tea Gardner

Triston Taylor

*It was a sunny day outside*

*Rondi runs to his house*

Rondi: I got to get my deck so I can be in the tournament!

Waily: Hey Rondi! Whats the rush?

Rondi: Waily I'm joining a tournament for Duel Monsters and whoever wins claims 1-billion dollars.

Waily: Your kidding me!

Rondi: Nope. I'm serious, now would you excuse me I have to get things ready.

Waily: Wait?

Rondi: Yea?

Waily: Can I join?

Rondi: Sure! I got another tournament invitaion for you.

Waily: Wow! Thanks! But It's too early to go anyway so how about a duel?

Rondi: Ok I forgot it doesn't start till 7:00 tonight.

Yugi: Rondi? Waily? What are you doing here?

Rondi: We're dueling so if you want to watch you can.

Joey/Tea/Tristan: Don't forget about us.

Yugi: I won't forget. I can't watch without you guys thanks to our bond.

Waily/Rondi: Let's Duel

Waily LP : 8000

Rondi LP : 8000

Waily: I'll start this off with this magic card.

Rondi: Say what!?

Waily: Magical Mallet!

Waily: This card allows me to arrange my hand to my deck.

*Puts Waily's hand to the deck*

Waily: Then I shuffle and draw a new hand

*Draws*

Waily: Then I activate Polymerization fusing Pheromone Wasp and Lengendary Fiend.

Waily: To create "Pheromone Fiend".

ATK/1800 DEF/1600

Waily: Then I special summon Gilasaurus then I summon Sangan both in attack mode.

Gilasaurus: ATK/1400 DEF/400 Sangan: 1000/700

Waily: Then I lay 2 cards face-down and end my turn.

Rondi: Here goes!

*Rondi draws*

Yugi: Wow Waily just summoned 3 monsters at 1 turn.

Joey: That's crazy!

Rondi: I also activate Polymerization. To fuse Red-Eyes B. Dragon and Summoned Skull. To create B. Skull Dragon ATK/3200 DEF/2500

Rondi: Next I set a monster in defense mode.

Rondi: Black Skull Dragon Molten Fire Ball! Destroy his Gilasaurus NOW!

Waily: Activate Trap! Negate Attack!

Rondi: NO!

Rondi: Oh well! I set 1 card face-down and end my turn.

Waily: I draw

Waily: I summon Gazelle, the King of Mythical Beasts in attack mode.

ATK/1500 DEF/1200

Waily: Now Gazelle attack his face-down card.

Rondi: Thank you! You destroyed Polymerization Cockroach!

Yugi: Polymerization what?

Rondi: Polymerization Cockroach! Allows me to bring 1 Polymerization from the graveyard to my hand.

Waily: I end

Rondi: I activate Polymerization again. To fuse Elemental Hero Neos and Pheromone Wasp. To make Elemental Hero Pheromone Neos.

ATK/1600 DEF/2000

Rondi: Pheromone Neos. Attack his king of beasts.

Waily LP: 7900 Rondi LP: 8000

Rondi: Black Skull Dragon attack his Gilasaurus again!

6100/8000

Rondi: I end my turn.

Waily: Your so lucky but not this time. Because I pllllllaaaaaaaay The Seal of Orichalcos.

ALL except waily: OH NO!

Waily: Hahahahaha

Waily: Then I summon Keldo in attack mode. Thanks to the seal 500 more points gets boosted to Keldo.ATK/1700 DEF/1600

Waily: Thats all for now!

Rondi: Ok here goes!

Rondi: I summon Sage of Stillness in attack mode ATK/1400 DEF/1000

Rondi: Then activate trap card. Field Spell Bonus!

Rondi: Allow me to expain: Field Spell Bonus allows my monsters to get points JUST LIKE YOUR SEAL OF ORICHALCOS BUT 1000 POINTS THIS TIME! BSD: 4200 SAGE OF STILLNESS: 2400 PHEROMONE NEOS: 2600

Rondi: ha now my monsters are even stronger then yours. Sage of Stillness attack his Keldo!

5600/8000

Waily: HAHAHA! You triggered his effect: When Keldo is in the graveyard. I can choose 1 monster from your grave to your deck then it gets shuffled. And I choose Elemental Hero Neos!

Rondi: NO!

Rondi: D*** it! Now that means my Pheromone Neos gets appart.

Waily: Thats right now Pheromone Wasp is back but at least it's 1800 thanks to your trap.

Rondi: Thats not all Pheromone Wasp has a effect. I can attack you directly automatically!

Rondi: PHEROMONE WASP ATTACK WAILY'S LIFE POINTS DIRECTLY

3800/8000

Black Skull Dragon Finish him off NOW!

0/8000

Rondi: I win now I'm in the tournament but including you but the Seal of Orichalcos cannot be played there.

RONDI HAS WON THE DUEL!

Episode 2: First duel in the Duel Acadamy

starring pegasus200300400

Same characters

Rondi: Man what a duel! My deck is the best and I know I will win at the duel acadamy.

Yugi: Let's hope so!

Rondi: Sees the acadamy next door.

Rondi: Let's go!

*Rondi and Waily enters the acadamy and registers then a girl meets Rondi*

Girl: Hello there! I'm Christy! What's your name?

Rondi: My name? the name's Rondi! I bet you want to duel me!

Christy: Your right let's duel!

Preview of Rondi's duel disk Kaiba made the other week but 5 slots:

my1stop2shop_1968_831966603

Christy: I'll go first

C:8000 R:8000

C: I summon Harpie Lady in attack mode.

C: Then I activate the magic card Rising Air Current

*Field slot comes and she places it there*

C: Then my harpie is now 1800.

R: Very well my move.

R: (Awesome Polymerization Cockroach This might make her sick. This is going to be funny.) I lay a monster face-down in defense mode. Then I lay 2 cards face-down and end my turn.

C: Another harpie's lady 1800 Now attack his face-down monster!

*The cockroach gets squished*

C: EWW

R: Hahahaha! You activated Polymerization Cockroach's special effect. It allows me to arrange 1 Polymerization from my deck to my hand. Then I activate it fusing Elemental Hero Neos with Pheromone Wasp to make Elemental Hero Pheromone Neos in defense mode. DEF/2000. Then I activate my trap Field Spell Bonus!

Yugi: *Gasp* I remember that card

Last Episode: I activate my trap Field Spell Bonus now my monsters are stronger then your seal's effect.

R: My monsters gets an extra 1000 ATK and DEF points. ATK/2600 DEF/3000

R: Then I summon another Polymerization Cockroch in attack mode.

0/150 Thanks to my trap its 1000 and 1150.

R: And finally I activate Axe of Despair. 2000 Now Pheromone Neos attack her harpie's lady!

C: 7800 R: 8000

R: Next I activate Mystical Space Typhoon destroying my Axe then I activate its effect sacrificing my Cockroach to activate his effect.

Polymerization is back to my hand and my axe goes to the top of my deck. Then I activate Premature Burial R: 7200 bringing back the one and only Polymerization Cockroach. 1000/1150. Then I special summon Gilasaurus then I play Polymerization fusing Polymerization Cockroach with Gilasaurus to create. Polymerization Cockgilasaurusroach. 1200/800 + 1000 = 2200/1800. (I have to make it yet!) then his effect activates allowing me to bring back my Cockroach 1000/1150. Now Polymerization Cockgilasaurusroach attack her harpie lady #2. C: 7500 R:8000 Now Polymerization Cockroach attack her life points directly LP: 6800. Then I attack with Pheromone Neos. 4200. Then I play 1 card face-down and end my turn.

Yugi: Thats the most longest move I've ever seen in my life.

C: Unbelieveable. Oh well my turn. I lay a monster face-down and end my turn.

R: I guess thats over. Now Cockgilasaurusroach attack her face-down card. *Is destroyed* Now I activate the magic card Double Attack (I have to make that yet!) it allows me to attack twice with all my monsters. NOW COCKGILASAURUSROACH ATTACK HER DIRECTLY! 2000 THEN MY COCKROACH FINISHES YOU OFF. 0/8000 Game over!

polymerizationcockgilasxq0.jpg

Im making double attack tomorrow peace 8)

Episode 3: Dino See Dino Do

Cards used:

wrathofthe7facedbeasttvqk3.jpg

polymerization.jpg

DB2-EN008.jpg

SD09-EN006.jpg

1979.jpg

Giant Rexgiant_rex.jpg << Card needs to be made without the seal logo.

Horned Saurus

Kaitoptera

potd-020.jpg

PSV-042.jpg

Super Elemental Hero Ice Kid << Never attacked!

Elemental Hero Neos

Fusion Maker

Elemental Hero Gadjiltron Neos

Gadjitron

Atom Bomb

Dino-Dragon Knight

Monster Destruction Area

GRAVEYARD DRAGON

Premature Burial

Rex: Let the duel begin you go first Rondi

Rondi: very well dino clause look out. I set a monster in defense mode.

Rex: Thats stupid. Look out I lay 1 card face-down then I summon Kaitoptera in defense mode. I end!

Rondi: I discard Fusion Maker to activate it's special ability. Fusing my Elemental Hero Neos with Gajiltron to create Elemental Hero Gajiltron Neos. ATK/2600 DEF/2100 Next I flip summon my Insect King! ATK/700 DEF/900 Activate your special ability Insect King destroy his face-down card.

Rex: Not so fast. Activate Wrath of the 7-Faced Beast!

Rondi: Wrath of what?

Rex: This allows me to turn this trap card into a monster attack points 4000 but it cant attack till the next turn after.

Rondi: So what its still destroyed. What a waste!

Rex: NO!

Rondi: your wide open rex Gadjiltron Neos attack his Kaitoptera

Rondi: Insect King attack his life points directly. REX: 7300 RONDI: 8000

Next I play 1 card face-down.

Rex: Nice move but not nice enough. I summon Giant Rex in attack mode.

Rondi: Hahaha! you triggered my trap! GO ATOM BOMB! It destroys the monster you just summoned. So say farewell to your monster.

Rex: I pass theres nothing I can do JUST KIDDING I activate Polymerization to combine a lot of monsters. BLACK LUSTER SOILDER TWIN-HEADED FIRE DRAGON ULTIMATE TYRANNO GIANT REX AND GILASAURUS HORNED SAURUS FUSE TOGETHER TO MAKE DINO-DRAGON KNIGHT! ATK/1000 DEF/0

Rondi: Say what all those rare cards for a weak monster pathetic!

Rex: Not till I activate his special ability! i have alot of dinos in my graveyard that is 5 + 1 dragon for a grand total of 7000 points!

ATK/7000 DEF/7000!

I believe its over for you GO DINO-DRAGON KNIGHT ATTACK HIS INSECT KING!

Rondi: think again activate trap Monster Destruction area! When this card is been on the field for 6 turns your dino knight is history!

Thats not all dino brainhead I Special summon my ultimate beast! First I activate Graceful Charity discarding 2 blue-eyes from my hand to the graveyard. Then I left 1. Now I remove 2 blue-eyes from the graveyard to SUMMON GRAVEYARD DRAGON! 2700/3200 I can remove any 3 cards from your graveyard from play and I choose Ultimate Tyranno and 2 Giant Rexes! Then the half of their attack points are added to Graveyard Dragon's attack points. 1500 + 1000 + 1000 = 3500 points and your monster is 4000! For a punishing and grand total of 6200 Points making it stronger then your knight! GO GRAVEYARD DRAGON ATTACK HIS DINO KNIGHT NOW GREEN GRAVE BLAST ATTACK! Rex: 5100 Rondi: 8000 hmm are you disgusted because your aware that MY INSECT KING CAN ATTACK YOU DIRECTLY? Rex: 4400 Rondi: 8000. That ends my turn!

Rex: HAHAHAHA YES THIS IS GOING TO BE SURPRISING I LAY A MONSTER IN DEFENSE MODE AND END MY TURN!

Rondi: I can activate my graveyard dragons ability again draining the monsters attack points back to normal and this time I can bring back 1 monster from your graveyard and I choose your strongest card DINO-DRAGON KNIGHT 4000! Im afraid its game over! NOW DINO KNIGHT ATTACK HIS MONSTER NOW!

Rex: ta da its Mask of Darkness and guess whats coming back Wrath of the 7-Faced Beast! There is no other Insect Kings in your deck that can destroy my monster!

Rondi: Im not done yet Graveyard dragon attack his life points direclty! Rex: 2700 Rondi: 8000

Rondi: GO! I lay 1 card face-down

Rex: my turn! I lay my trap card i got back face-down then I activate this Premature Burial bringing back my Ultimate Tyranno ATK/3000 and your knight is now equal to my tyranno ULTIMATE TYRANNO ATTACK!

Rondi: 1 more turn then your tyranno is toast! so when you end your tyranno is history HAHA!

Rex: I end my turn *Explosion* *Tyranno Disappears*

Rondi: Then I activate my Quick Attack card! Now my Graveyard Dragon finishes you off!

Rex: 0 Rondi: 8000

Archived