my "cyber-ancient" deck............. horible........just horible.............

this is one of my 20 decks i use.......

so far i got

Monsters 26

3 ancient gear

3 ancient gear cannon

3 ancient gear soldier

3 proto-cyber dragon

3 armored cybern

2 ancient gear beast

1 red gadget

1 yellow gadget

1 green gadget

1 ancient gear golem

1 ancient gear knight

1 ancient gear gadjiltron dragon

1 ancient gear gadjiltron chimera

1 cyber dragon

1 boot-up soldier - dread dynamo

spells 20

2 ancient gear castle

2 geartown

1 limiter removal

1 power bond

1 branch!

1 overload fusion

1 ancient gear fist

1 ancient gear workshop

1 ancient gear explosive

1 ancient gear drill

1 ancient gear tank

1 ancient gear factory

1 field barrier

1 machine duplication

1 different dimension capsule

1 weapon change

1 machine conversion factory

1 spell gear

traps 4

1 rainbow life

1 sanguine swamp

1 non-fusion area

1 counter counter

fusion 2

1 cyber end dragon

1 chimeratech overdragon

going 2 add 2 ancient gear golems, ultimate ancient gear golem, 2 powerbonds, and 2 rainbow lifes............any sugestions??? coments?

it's horrible

Ancient gears and cybers don't mix

Gadgets don't do well in here,especially with only 1 copy of each

you run 0 staples

field barrier protecting Geartown?!??!?!? it's supposed to the the opposite,you WANT it to be destroyed so you can bring out a gaditron dragon

non-fusion area? only gladiator beasts use fusions if you want it to be good and there are better choices rather than non-fusion area for GB countering

solemn judgement > counter counter

rainbow life and sanguine swamp don't work in here

machine duplication with 1 horrible target is not good

cybers don't work with this

you run horrible spells

i kno..............last minuete additions to make it over 40 cards........didn't have enuff time to put any better cards in it....im tryin 2 git more of a spread runnin here, but aint got no time 2 sit down wit it......i hardly use the gadgets they're more or less obsticals for my opponent while i formulate a plan.... i see its a random crappy asortment but i've seen it work wonders at confusing my opponent.......just tyin 2 improve it..........

not my best built deck just 1 of 20, 1 of 2 machine daecks ................accualy one of my worst thats y im tryin 2 improve it..............it makes me sick that its so crappy, but i look 2 the times it worked and ask "how?!?!?!?!?!"...............needs major improvements!!!!!!!! I NEED SUJESTIONS!

i kno..............last minuete additions to make it over 40 cards........didn't have enuff time to put any better cards in it....im tryin 2 git more of a spread runnin here' date=' but aint got no time 2 sit down wit it......i hardly use the gadgets they're more or less obsticals for my opponent while i formulate a plan.... i see its a random crappy asortment but i've seen it work wonders at confusing my opponent.......just tyin 2 improve it..........[hr']

not my best built deck just 1 of 20, 1 of 2 machine daecks ................accualy one of my worst thats y im tryin 2 improve it..............it makes me sick that its so crappy, but i look 2 the times it worked and ask "how?!?!?!?!?!"...............needs major improvements!!!!!!!! I NEED SUJESTIONS!

Here's a "sujestion" for you: Burn this deck.

nah........it realy is just leftovers of another deck that was better but this is just that leftovers i couldn't use in that deck.......i'll make it into somthin that'll work..................maybe

if i can......................................................................................................................................................yeeeeesh that'll take a while.............if i git the right things maybe a year or 2......

Archived