X-31 Y.C.M.P.S.

.Requiem

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1/3

Username: sasukechidori58

Proctor: Random King

Card:[spoiler=My Entries] Lol I'm an anatomy nerd who hopes to be a doctor so here's my stuff...

[spoiler=YCMPS-EN000: Block of Life - Red BlOOd C.E.L.L.]

23658fa3.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]

When this card is Summoned, you can discard 1 card from your hand to add 1 "Block of Life - Red BlOOd C.E.L.L." from your Deck, to your hand. Once per turn, you can Tribute 1 monster you control to destroy 1 Spell or Trap Card your opponent controls. When this card is sent to the Graveyard, you can add monster with 0 ATK from your Deck to your hand.

[spoiler=IMG Credit]

Deviant Art due to multiple copies of this image.

Holo by me.

[spoiler=YCMPS-EN001:Ultimate Knowledge - Chromo D.N.A.]

23658gm3.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]Add 1 non DARK monster with 400 or less ATK from your Deck, to your hand. Select 1 card in your opponent's hand and declare what Type of card it is (Monster, Spell, Trap). If you declared the correct Type send the selected card to the Graveyard. If you declare it wrong, discard 1 card. You can only activate 1 "Ultimate Knowledge - Chromo D.N.A." per turn.

[spoiler=IMG Credit]

http://wmworia.files.wordpress.com/2007/11/23chromosomes.jpg

[spoiler=YCMPS-EN002: Infernal Infectious Virus]

23658if5.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]Tribute 1 DARK monster with 500 or less ATK you control. Select a Sub Type (Gemini, Spirit, Toon, Tuner, Union). Check all monsters your opponent controls, your opponent's hand, and all cards they draw (until the end of your opponent's 3'rd turn after this card's activation) and destroy all monsters that are your selected Sub Type.

[spoiler=IMG Credit]

http://static.howstuffworks.com/gif/light-virus-1.jpg

Class: Science

48702wa5.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. When this card is Summoned, randomly discard 1 card from your opponent's hand to the Graveyard. As long as this card remains face-up on your field, negate the effects of your opponent's Monster Cards. If this face-up card is removed from the field, it is removed from play.

48702lk9.jpg

Remove from play 1 card in your opponent's Graveyard, then remove from play 1 LIGHT monster from your hand. If you don't have any LIGHT monsters in your hand to remove, your opponent can Special Summon 1 monster from your Graveyard.

48702wx9.jpg

During the End Phase of your opponent's turn, you can pay 500 Life Points to Special Summon 1 monster to your field that has been removed from play. During the End Phase of a turn you do not use this card's effect, remove it from play.

Archived