[movie] Doo doo, doo doo doo doo doo, doo doo doo doo, doo doo doo doo

Huntar!

My favorite Jedi is Mace Windu. He's the only black guy' date=' and the only guy with a purple lightsaber. How racist is that?

[/quote']

Actually, the actor personally requested a purple-coloured lightsaber, so he could stand out among the other jedis.

It's not about being racist, it's about being Samuel L. Jackson.

If by badass you mean completely boring and unimaginative' date=' okay.

[/quote']

Sub par =/= Terrible

And I only said boring and unimaginative as you seem to think it's badass' date=' when it does not contain qualities of something badass.

[/quote']

That's your opinion. His opinion is that it's badass. Don't like his opinion? Then GTFO.

IV - VI still kick serious ass. Though the newer ones sucked' date=' although I was "okay". =/

Star Trek is better, though. =P

[/quote']

Trek Nerd >.<

The fact that Star Trek happened 10 years before Star Wars and thought up most of the science SW uses and the fact that Lucas said he gained inspiration from Star Trek, along with I think that Trek is better makes me a nerd?

As far as parodies go, most are pretty horrible. Most of Space Balls was really bad, but some of it was good. Thumb Wars was pretty good, but Thumby as a whole is a good show.

[/quote']

Sub par =/= Terrible

And I only said boring and unimaginative as you seem to think it's badass' date=' when it does not contain qualities of something badass.

[/quote']

That's your opinion. His opinion is that it's badass. Don't like his opinion? Then GTFO.

If you don't like someone's opinion you have to GTFO out of a thread?…………

As far as parodies go' date=' most are pretty horrible. Most of Space Balls was really bad, but some of it was good. Thumb Wars was pretty good, but Thumby as a whole is a good show.

[/quote']

Sub par =/= Terrible

[/quote']

You're starting to argue with him about your opinions. You think it's sub par, he thinks it's badass. Stop trying to prove your opinion over his, as it's spam. Spamming is against the rules. If you can't handle that someone else believes something different from you, then leave. Don't make pointless posts.

Parodies are normally crap. Space Balls wasn't a good movie, IMO. Just bad. Other parodies are okay, but still aren't great. Star Wars is something that would seem hard to parody.

BTW, if you watch certain episodes of Star Trek, you would see action. First Contact comes to mind. =P

As far as parodies go' date=' most are pretty horrible. Most of Space Balls was really bad, but some of it was good. Thumb Wars was pretty good, but Thumby as a whole is a good show.

[/quote']

Sub par =/= Terrible

[/quote']

You're starting to argue with him about your opinions. You think it's sub par, he thinks it's badass. Stop trying to prove your opinion over his, as it's spam. Spamming is against the rules. If you can't handle that someone else believes something different from you, then leave. Don't make pointless posts.

It's not like opinions are incapable of being altered, and I was just stating mine moreso than I was trying to convert him. He was the one saying GTFO because I didn't share his opinion.

• 2 weeks later...

Sadly' date=' I don't understand a SINGLE thing about Star Wars. Too many things to take in. So don't call me a nerd (which I am).

[/quote']

There iz liek, some dude.

hiz name iz luke

hiz daddy is vader

he uses the force

he killz yoda

he kissis hiz sister

he fights vader

vader randomly turns good and fights emporer

emporer dies

luke takes off vaders limited edition voice changer helmet

vader dies

STAR WARS

OMGZEROSHOT. YOU JUST WON THE "I WON THE INTERNETZ" AWARD..... again..

you literally had me rolling on the floor laughing. Yes, a real ROFL.

Loved the kisses his sister part, and the voice changer helmet part. I almost died of laughter.

U 4got about:

There iz sum jedi hippies...

they found a kid jesus in the desert

he haz teh force

he is jesus, so he gets in.

he kills some robots.

he is nao liek 20.

he gets laid by a hot chik who he marries

he turns EVIL!!!!

he killz peeps.

he chokes his wife and fights his mastah.

he gets burned up in teh lava.

his evil mastah gives him a limited edition voice changer helmet.

[inserts Zeroshot's story here]

Archived