When The World Comes Down

Frlf

[align=Center]When The World Comes Down

The All-American Rejects[/align]

I Wanna (4/5): The entry is rather monotone and dull. After that, the song gets more energetic and the chorus is good. The lyrics are kind of simple. Overally, the song is catchy but not that cool.

Fallin' Apart (5/5): The lyrics are catchy, so is the chorus. Great performance. Sounds cliche but its still good.

Damn Girl (3.5/5): Repetitive and too slow for my taste. The chorus is the only good thing in this song, wich is appealing.

Gives You Hell (5/5): Chorus is amazing. So is the entry. You appreciate more the lyrics than the instruments, because of the repetition, but you don't feel the boredom of repetition here.

Mona Lisa (When The World Comes Down) (4/5): Too slow. The guitar sounds good, and the singing isn't good from moment to moment. The chorus is catchy as always.

Breakin' (5/5): Best chorus. All the instruments get noticed and sound kickass. The only thing that is not that good is the lyrics, but the composition of the various voices is awesome.

Another Heart Calls (4.5/5): Good duet. The chorus is good, but otherwise, this song isn't as appealing as the other ones, due to the slowmotion and that the drums even sound more appealing that the guitar.

Real World (4/5): This song is very, very appealing. The chorus is very, very appealing. The instruments sound very, very appealing. Overally, this song is very, very appealing. The entry is horrible. And the fact that most of the song is like in a very, very low tone ruins it =/.

Back To Me (3/5): Eh... bad chorus, bad use of instruments, and isn't appealing. Not at all.

Believe (4/5): The chorus and the guitar performance is the only good thing in it. Otherwise... cliche.

The Wind Blows (0/5): Meh... horrible. Isn't rock. Its like... some kind of transtorned pop.

Sunshine (Bonus Track) (3/5): The entry is bad. The chorus is rather boring. The song is meh in all ways.

[align=center]This album mostly has great tracks, but some have minor screw ups.

I recomend Fallin' Apart, Gives You Hell, and Breakin'.[/align]

[align=center]Sources:

Mona Lisa (When The World Comes Down)

[/align]

Discuss?

Review?

Agree?

Disagree?

Archived