Village Spellcasters

That Fat Guy

Going for a fun deck here. R/F and any input appreciated.

Monsters: 18

3x Skilled Dark Magician

1x Dark Magician

3x Apprentice Magician

1x Crystal Seer

1x Old Vindictive Magician

3x Kycoo the Ghost Destroyer

1x Breaker the Magical Warrior

1x Injection Fairy Lily

2x Magical Exemplar

2x Night's End Sorcerer

Spells: 19

3x Secret Village of the Spellcasters

2x Terraforming

2x Magical Dimension

1x Heavy Storm

1x Smashing Ground

1x Giant Trunade

1x Mystical Space Typhoon

1x Monster Reborn

3x Allure of Darkness

3x Burden of the Mighty

1x Burial from the Different Dimension

Traps: 3

2x Magician's Circle

1x Crush Card Virus

Total:40

Extra:

3x Tempest

2x Stardust

2x Goyo

2x Thought Ruler

2x Red Dragon's Archfiend.

2x Colossal Fighter

1x Magical Android

1x Black Rose Dragon

It's a little jumbled, I know. Oh, and any suggestions for a side deck?

I know this deck' date=' and just to say, a full apprentice engine takes up to much space for the monsters needed. if you still think you need it, cut out DM, 1 seer, 1 vindictive, and 1 apprentice.

add in their place 1 exemplar and 3 night's end sorcerer.

and make a synchro deck.

[/quote']

I'd rather not synchro. I was going more towards a fun deck. Any other suggestions on what to add in place of the apprentice engine?

you can add some Nights End Sorcerer' date='they are a great combo with exampler

[/quote']

lol

I'd rather not synchro...

Edit: After some consideration today, though I still don't want to synchro, I think it's what would be best for the deck. On that, I still don't want to jump into an Exemplar/NES based deck. I'll take it step by step. I'm gonna try -1 Seer and Vindictive for +2 Night's End Sorcerer. I'm not dropping apprentice because it can place counters, is Crushable, can replace itself, and can search Night's end.

you can add some Nights End Sorcerer' date='they are a great combo with exampler

[/quote']

lol

I'd rather not synchro...

Edit: After some consideration today' date=' though I still don't want to synchro, I think it's what would be best for the deck. On that, I still don't want to jump into an Exemplar/NES based deck. I'll take it step by step. I'm gonna try -1 Seer and Vindictive for +2 Night's End Sorcerer. I'm not dropping apprentice because it can place counters, is Crushable, can replace itself, and can search Night's end.

[/quote']

honestly, the synchros aren't needed, they just maximize night's usefulness. he removes cards from the grave, allowing you to keep your opponent from using their grave effectively, and with 1300 ATK he is a good direct attack after your other monsters clear the field.

Archived