Egypt Central

Frlf

[align=center]Egypt Central

Egypt Central[/align]

Different (5/5): Chorus is epic. Catchy. Can't take it out of your mind. The guitar and the drums sound epic. You must hear it. MUST.

You Make Me Sick (4.5/5): This song is very, very good. The only bad thing is the repetition in the chorus, wich is good, but repetitive.

Over and Under (5/5): Chorus? Godly. Entry? Godly. Guitars? Godly. Can't take it out of your mind.

Taking You Down (4.5/5): Chorus is awesome, the entry isn't as good, and some parts lack some stuff, but its very good.

Leap Of Faith (4/5): Is the slowest song in the album. The entry isn't as good, but the guitar is appreciated there. Otherwise, the song is good, but not as good as the other ones.

The Way (3.5/5): Entry isn't appealing at all. Its very repetitive. And the chorus is good, but not that good.

Push Away (4/5): The entry is awesome. Then it gets kinda dull until the chorus, which is totally kick ass. Then the song gets dull again until the chorus.

Walls of Innocence (5/5): The singing in the entry sounds kinda bad, but until then, this song is awesome. I really like the chorus, its catchy.

Locked and Caged (3.5/5): The chorus isn't as good. This song is monotone. Its nto that appealing.

Just Another Lie (4/5): Monotone, and boring. Eh...

Home (5/5): This song is win in an Ipod. I love it. Chorus is awesome.

[align=center]This album is catchy, some aren't as good, but its an epic album.

I recomend Over and Under, You Make me Sick, and Different.

Sources:

Different

You Make Me Sick

Over and Under

Taking You Down

Leap of Faith

The Way

Push Away

Walls of Innocence

Locked and Caged

Just Another Lie

Home