Celestial River (Need Pictures)

Blue Latios

Hikoboshi

Celestial/Ritual/Effect

Light

8 Stars

Rare

This card can only be Ritual Summoned with the Ritual Spell "Tanabata". You must sacrifice Monsters from your hand and/or field with total level equal to or greater than 4. When this card is successfully Ritual Summoned to the field Special Summon a "Magpie" to the feild from your hand or deck.This card gains 1000 ATK for each "Magpie" in the Graveyard.

ATK/? DEF/?

Orihime

Celestial/Ritual/Effect

Light

8 Stars

Rare

This card can only be Ritual Summoned with the Ritual Spell "Tanabata". You must sacrifice Monsters from your hand and/or field with total level equal to or greater than 4. When this card is successfully Ritual Summoned to the field Special Summon a "Magpie" to the feild from your hand or deck.This card gains 1000 ATK for each "Magpie" in the Graveyard.

ATK/? DEF/?

Tanabata

Ritual Spell

This card is used to Ritual Summon "Orihime" and "Hikoboshi". You must also Tribute monsters from the field or your hand whose total Levels equal the Levels required for the Monsters you are attempting to Ritual Summon. You must summon both "Orihime" and "Hikoboshi".

I am thinking of more. Any criticism or comments?

Anyone who helps me find good pictures for these that I end up using will get a rep.

Archived