Sound of Madness

Frlf

The Sound of Madness[/align][align=center]Shinedown

The Sound of Madness[/align][/b][/size][align=center]

Devour (4.5/5): This song is fast and hard and good. You can't take it out of your head until you know it by memory, which is very hard. Then it isn't as appealing, but still is kick ass.

The Sound of Madness (5/5): Most of the song is kinda monotone, but this song still kicks ass. The chorus is epic win in an Ipod.

Second Chance (4.5/5): Not monotone at all. The chorus is epic win too. Nice meaning, but the instruments aren't appreciated at all. Still, kick ass.

Cry For Help (4/5): Too hard for my taste. The instruments kick ass tho, also the chorus is epic.

The Crow & The Butterfly (4/5): Is one of those slow songs you love, but aren't really slow.

If You Only Knew (5/5): The chorus is awesome. Vocals own. Everything is very good. No leaks at all.

Sin With a Grin (4/5): Its good, but not that good. Chorus is the only thing that passes good. The instruments are awesome and are well used.

What a Shame (4/5): Its like The Crow & The Butterfly. But kinda different. Not that appealing, but its good.

Cyanide Sweet Thoot Suicide (4.5/5): This song is awesome. Hard, but the chorus is understandable and the lyrics fit in.

Breaking Inside (5/5): Epic. Its kinda slow but then the chorus levels it. The chorus is meaningful and beautiful.

Call Me (4.5/5): Reminds you of Breaking Inside but has the piano and the vocals are more clean. Also, the rythm is different.

I Own You (Bonus Track) (4.5/5): Entry mkes the guitar be appreciated, and so the vocals. Then it becomes kinda dull, until the chorus. Kinda monotone. The chorus makes this song awesome.

Energy (Bonus Track) (4/5): This song is only good in the entry and the chorus. Otherwise is monotone and not appealing.

Son of Sam (Bonus Track) (3.5/5): Eh... not appealing. Its like Energy but kinda worse.

[align=center]This album is pretty good until the Bonus Tracks. I love it. You should listen to it.

I recommend Sound of Madness, Devour, and Second Chance.

Sources:

Devour

Sound of Madness

Second Chance not availabe D:

Cry For Help

The Crow & The Butterfly

If You Only Knew

Sin With A Grin

What a Shame not available D:

Cyanide Sweet Thoot Suicide

Breaking Inside

Call Me