IM SICK OF IT

Solcloud

Question

Im realyyyyyyyyyy geting sick of mods just locking threads withough even giving a reason.

http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/thread-75858.html

can someone tell me a reason for why the mods locked this thread? i was actually enjoying it until it got locked

This isnt the first time i saw a great thread that hasnt even broken a rule and got locked by the mods without even a reason.

5 answers to this question

Guest JoshIcy

That one was a given.

You necro-bumped a thread that couldn't be advanced further. But if the Thread Starter (Ropp) wishes to continue it, he may PM the appropriate mod to unlock it.

In the case of the thread above, it should have been obvious. You necro-bumped a thread, so it was locked to prevent further spam.

In general, though, I personally have a policy that if a thread hasn't been posted on in 6 or more hours, and is in need of a lock, I will just lock it as dragging it back to the top of the page just to lock it is silly. I can't speak for any other mods, but that's my personal procedure.

If you have a question about why a thread was locked, PM either a mod of that section or a super mod and we should be able to tell you why the thread was locked. Don't make a spammy thread like this about it.

@Atomix - Busy =/= lazy. We all have real lives. I myself just started a new semester at school, so I've been busy the last few days. Be respectful of what we do accomplish on the forum, and don't complain when we make mistakes or don't get to something right away.

Archived