Please! Read and Review! My FIRST FanFic!

Cowboy Dan

[align=center][spoiler=Greetings]Welcome. This is my first FanFic. It is about 5 people. They are duelists but duel rather seriously.

[spoiler=Meet The 5][spoiler=Henthis]zve9e1.jpg

Species: Angel

Theme Song:

Bio: Henthis is an Angel who spent 1,000 years in the underworld; he was taken to heaven when he proved he was good. After living 1,000 years in the underworld and 1,000 years in heaven, he has become a Dark Angel; a very rare species.

Deck Type: Dark Angel

[spoiler=Maria]9uoydl.jpg

Species: Human

Theme Song:

Bio: Maria is a 24 year old woman who used to work at a grocery store until she met Johnathan. They soon got married and Johnathan tought her how to duel. After a fight about relations, they got a divorce; they remain good friends.

Deck Type: Divinagon

[spoiler=Johnathan]292a3dh.jpg

Species: Human

Theme Song:

Bio: Was once married to Maria. Dislikes Henthis; he thinks that he likes Maria.

Deck Type: Science Warriors

[spoiler=Shavelin]sgtmyd.jpg

Species: Angel

Theme Song: Love Hurts

Bio: Shavelin has spent 2,000 years in heaven. She has known Henthis for 1,000 years. They are best friends.

Deck Type: Radiant Angel

[spoiler=Caven]nuqe1.jpg

Species: Demon

Theme Song: Ready to Fall

Bio: A friend of Henthis; he lives on earth in a place called "The Dimigon Area". If he was not in "The Dimigon Area" he would go to the underworld. One day, he believes his friend Henthis will turn hin into a human.

Deck Type: Demon Dude

[spoiler=Prologue]Henthis and Shavelin plummeted to earth; they had just got permission from Salvin to go to earth. Henthis had asked for the power to turn Caven into a human, but it was denied. However, Salvin told Henthis he would give him the power to enable Caven to walk outside the Dimigon Area. Finally, Henthis and Shavelin reached earth. They looked around and saw two scared humans. Their names were Maria and Johnathan. They were in the middle of a duel. "Hi," said Henthis. He helped Shavelin to her feet. "Please don't be afraid," she said, "We're here to rescue a friend and to find out what earth is like. You see, we're angels." "Well, OK," said Johnathan, who looked either scared or interested in the two angels. "You look like a person who studies magic," said Henthis, "Do you?" He looked at Johnathan. "Um, yes," said Johnathan, "I do." "Well then," said Henthis, "Do you know where the Dimigon Area is?" "Yes," replies Johnathan slowly, "It's about only 20 minutes from here. Do you guys- er, "angels" want a, um, ride?" "Sure," replied Shavelin before Henthis could answer. The 4 entered a black Honda and drove into the Digimon Area; but that simple task of rescueing Caven turned into an adventure that would change Henthis, Shavelin, Johnathan, Maria, and Caven's life forever.

[spoiler=Chapter 1]It didn't take long to arrive to the Digimon Area. IT was a huge field with posts sticking out of the ground every 100 feet. On each post was a sign that said: "RESTRICTED! Enter and Die!" Johnathan and Maria seemed uneasy, but Henthis and Shavelin acted as if this were a simple drive to the grocery store. When they got to an old hut, Johnathan stopped the car. Henthis and Shavelin tried to float out of the car, but could not go through the door; they must have regained their human qualities. They opened the door and walked out, when suddenly a demonish figure emirged from the hut. "Henthis!" he exclaimed, "Am I human?" "No Caven," replied Henthis, "But you can leave the Dimigon. Get in the car." It was a tight squeeze but the 5 managed to fit in the card and drive out of the Dimigon Area. When they reached Johnathans apartment Maria asked, "Would you like to come inside?" "Sure," replied Shavelin." When they reached the apartment, Johnathan asked Henthis and Shavelin to duel. "Why?" asked Henthis. "I'm making a book about every deck ever made, and I've never seen your deck," said Johnathan. "Well, OK," said Henthis, "Let's duel!"

"I activate the spell card Ancient Rules so I can Special Summon Dark Angel- Winged Servant in ATK mode! Now I summon Dark Angel- Mini Wing. And when Dark Angel- Mini Wing is Normal Summoned I can draw 1 card. I'll set 1 card face-down and end," said Henthis

"I activate the spell card Summoning Radiance, so by discarding 1 Radiant Angel monster from my hand I can Special Summon 1 Level 6 or lower Radiant Angel monster from my Deck! And I choose Radiant Angel- Tenvil. And when Tenvil attacks a DARK monster, the attack target is switched to DEF position! Now I Normal Summon Radiant Insect! Now, Tenvil, destroy Dark Angel- Winged Servant!" said Shenvil

"I activate my trap card: Ultimate Light Barrier! You see, by discarding 1 Dark Angel monster from my hand I can negate the attack of one of your monsters, so I discard Dark Angel- Dark Minion #1 to negate your attack!" said Henthis

"I end," said Shavelin

"I'll tribute Dark Angel- Winged Servant and Dark Angel- Mini Wing to summon DARK ANGEL- MYSTICAL RADIANCE!!!" cried Henthis.

OK, Facts Time. This is the effect of Dark Angel- Mystical Radiance:

This card can only be Normal Summoned by Tributing 2 face-up "Dark Angel" monsters you control. When this card is Normal Summoned, you can destroy 1 monster on the field. When this card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard, you can Tribute 1 face-up "Dark Angel" monster you control to add this card to your Deck. Your Deck is then shuffled.

END OF CHAPTER 1!

[/align]

Archived