ALordZynix VS. Supreme Gamesmaster Yddisac

Supreme Gamesmaster

Guest Supreme Gamesmaster

I'll start things off.

MY TURN (1):

I summon Gilliam [4/1200/1900] in DEF mode, and set 2 cards face down. I then end my turn.

CARDS SEEN THIS TURN:

gilliampngset1fe8set200ay8.jpg

I start by removing my "Second Chance" from my deck but first I activated his effect and draw 5 new cards.

Than I activated the magic card "Egg Drop" and pay 2100 LP to place 3 egg tokens (500/500) on my field. Than I will combine them togheter to place one "Prince Egg token"(500/500) on my field. Next I will summon my "Birdian - Key Keeper Bird"(100/0) to the field in Attack mode and use his effect to ad "The Three Key Gate" to my hand. Than I will use his effect to special summon one "Birdian - Steel hawk" (0/2000) in Deffends mode and one "Birdian – Spike Running"(2000/2000) to my field in attack mode and to ad one card to my hand.

Current Stat:

Hand: 4

Field: 3

LP: 4000

I just want to know if one of your cards will activated.

Card Used:

Spell-004-Second-Chance-CARD.jpgSpell-002-Egg-Drop-CARD.jpg

PrinceEggtoken.jpgMONSTER-N007-keyKeeperBird-CARD.jpg

Spell-018-The3keygate-CARD-2.jpgMONSTER-N005-SteelHawk-CARD-1.jpg

MONSTER-N003-SpikeRunner-CARD.jpg

No, it didn't. Be very glad I was merciful and didn't activate my face-down, or that move would have been made impossible for some time. Is your move over?

It when I place three cards face-down and activated the magic card: D-Double Bird it alows me to play another birdian monster from my deck to the field aslong as there is a copy of that card on my field. And I choose Birdian - Steel Hawk

Hand: 0

Field: 7

LP: 3000

New cards used this turn:

Spell-010-DoubleBird-CARD.jpg

Maybe you think that I have cheated but I didn't I just have a good opening hand because of my second draw

I believe you. It's happened to me.

MY TURN: (3)

First, I activate my mad Trap Card, Keremaralen. That means something bad will happen if you try to activate an S/T card.

Next, I sacrifice Gilliam to summon Abel [5/1400/2000] in DEF mode.

I then end my turn.

Hand: 3

Field: 3, 1 Keremaralen, 1 Abel, 1 face-down S/T

LP: 4000

Your LP should be 2000 if you summoned 3 Egg Tokens.

New cards:

prisonjpgset1cctset2045nv7.jpg

abelpngset1fe3set2en002kk5.jpg

O right. I will make my move soon but AFTER you activated that card I will activated my two face-down's I can't posted it because I don't have the cards I use on the computer I'm on right now but just to let you know it.

Your Trap Card what if you can't remove a spell counter from it. Shoudn't it be destroyed than?

Sorry fo the double post.

My LP are 3000

- 0 For Egg token 1 = 4000

- 500 For Egg token 2 = 3500

- For Egg token 3 = 3000

Than directly after your activated your card I activated my two: Trap-002-Energectic-Bird-Food-CARD.jpgTRAP-N002-EggHatching-CARD.png

This meens there effect is not negated because of the Chain Link rule.

I draw and I switch my Keekeeperbird to defends mode and.

To say to you all my monsters are in DEF mode exept Birdian - Spike Running

Next I will attack with my Birdian - Spike Running yout LP directly.

Hand - 1

Field - 7

LP - 3000

Let me assist you in your query.

MY TURN (3):

First, I sacrifice Abel to summon his brother, Kain, in ATK mode [5/2000/1400]. Then, I equip him with Audhulma, which increases his ATK and DEF by 300 points. I now attack/destroy Spike Running, set a card face-down, and end my turn.

New cards coming shortly.

Hand: 1

Field: 5, 1 Keremaralen, 1 Kain [5/2300/1700], 1 Audhulma, 2 face-down S/Ts

LP: 3000

Sorry you can't destroy my spike runner because I will protect him wth my steel hawk. His effect allowes me to send an attack to him instead to another birdian monster on te field. So my move. And I start by summoning my Bird Watcher (1900/1500) to the field his effect allowes me to ad one birdian monster from my deck to my hand. Ands isnce there are now 2 hatch counters on my prince egg I can sacrefise him to summon my Birdian - Doom bird(2500/2100) from my deck. No my Birdian - Spike Running DIRECT ATTACK

CARD USED:

Monster-022-BirdWatcher-Card-NP.jpgMONSTER-N008-DoomBird-CARD.jpg

Not as much as mine...

I activate my face-down Critical Hit. I remove a card in my deck from play and destroy your Doom Bird. However, I take 400 points of damage, rather than the 200 that I would have had I allowed Kain to be destroyed.

NEW CARDS:

gammarayjpgset1fe8set2eeo0.jpg

Field: 5, 1 Keremaralen, 1 Kain [5/2300/1700], 1 Audhulma, 2 face-down S/Ts

LP: 1600

Your turn over?

I draw... and summon the monster that is bound to be the doom of your deck. Innes [3/900/1800] has come to the field! I then attack Spike Running with Innes, meaning that you lose 900 Life Points. Confused? Check out that effect. I then attack some other monster you have out, and end my turn.

Field: 5; 1 Innes [3/900/1800], 1 Kain [5/2300/1700], 1 Audhulma, 1 Keremaralen, 1 face down S/T

New cards introduced this turn:

innesgifset1fe8set2en01je7.jpg

You forgot my monsters effect again. My other birdian - Steel Hawk will protect my spike running. My move.

So I will tribute my Keekeper Bird to summon the monster I add to my hand by the effect of Bird Watcher. To one that will same me. My Birdian - Sharp Beak Bird (2300/2000) His effect allowes me to destroy one spell or trap card on the field. And I choose your Kermalen. Next stop my Birdwatcher will attack your Innes and because he is a EARTH attribute Warrior-type monster his effect won't get activated.

(Didn't end my turn)

(LP: 3000)

(Hand: 1)

(Field: 6: Birdian - Spike Running (2000/2000) Birdwatcher (1900/1500)

Birdian - Sharp beak bird (2300/2000) Egg Hatching, Egg Drop en 1 face-down S/T.)

(Removed From Play: 2)

(Graveyard: 6)

(Deck: 35)

Monster-011-SharpBeakBird-CARD.jpg

I activate my Fire Emblem in response to your attack. By removing 2 cards on the field from play (Kain and Audhulma), I can change this card's name to Alondite and Special Summon 1 card from my deck. I choose to summon Arakus, the Black Knight [9/3200/2800]! Now, worse for you, he's unaffected by S/Ts, and gains 100 ATK/DEF points! And, since I choose to remove 2 cards in my graveyard from play, I can activate a card from my hand, Atlantean Mural! Going to continue your move?

NEW CARDS:

f_fe3000m_ef3306e.jpg

f_fe9013m_f9be46c.jpg

f_lc1005m_798cd9c.jpg

Can't you see it? It's a continuous Spell Card that stops you from attacking my Life Points directly.

EDIT: Just so you know, the finals in the UFCDC have begun. You might wanna check it out, 'cuz you're up against Serrenox.

Archived