.:(UN)Official splicing Olympics:.

Cozmosus

I am holding a cotest to see who is the best splicer.I will need 3 judges, and many, many competitors.It will be the most exciting graphic competition yet.To enter, you must have the following skills:Splicing, recolouring, retypes.You must also your own shop, tutorial, or rating of 3,4,or 5 stars in a splice showcase.we will start the acceptance rounds after we have 3 judges.

Judges must send in applications.There are only 8 groups, so sign up quick.Just don't sign up until we have our judges.

Competitors;

[spoiler=group#1]

[spoiler=group#2]

[spoiler=group#3]

[spoiler=group#4]

I am holding a cotest to see who is the best splicer.I will need 3 judges' date=' and many, many competitors.It will be the most exciting graphic competition yet.To enter, you must have the following skills:Splicing, recolouring, retypes.You must also your own shop, tutorial, [b']or[/b] rating of 3,4,or 5 stars in a splice showcase.we will start the acceptance rounds after we have 3 judges.

Judges must send in applications.There are only 8 groups, so sign up quick.Just don't sign up until we have our judges.

Star ratings are for bastards.

I'll join.

Group 3.

1. Star ratings are for idiots

2. WTH would you need a shop? So what if you don't sell your work.

3. WTH would you need a tut? Seriously, I don't even want to begin arguing with this one.

Even if you only need 1 of those, it is still ridiculous.

Also, there is not 40 splicers on this site, i doubt you would get 40 compediters.

PS. Do you know how to do anything with a sprite?

Archived