1. 1. what is the strongest zombie

• the horde
    • boomer
    • hunter
    • smoker
    • TANK
    • witch
    • the horde+boomer

The Tank and the Witch are by far the strongest enemies in the game. Thank goodness that there is only ONE Tank per area. The witches are a nuisance. Best to use a rapid-fire weapon at long-range to drop them before they can get close.

Love the music and the play of the game. The best people to leave as AI are the girl and the veteran since they seem to do the best; the biker and the office guy are just dumb as AI and often get taken down too quickly.

Best weapon is the grenade that draws all the Horde guys to it before obliterating them. So much sadistic fun! =D

The Tank and the Witch are by far the strongest enemies in the game. Thank goodness that there is only ONE Tank per area. The witches are a nuisance. Best to use a rapid-fire weapon at long-range to drop them before they can get close.

Love the music and the play of the game. The best people to leave as AI are the girl and the veteran since they seem to do the best; the biker and the office guy are just dumb as AI and often get taken down too quickly.

Best weapon is the grenade that draws all the Horde guys to it before obliterating them. So much sadistic fun! =D

WHAT!!!! but i had to face three tanks in one game!

WHAT!!!! but i had to face three tanks in one game!

Each 'movie' should consists of 4 areas and I believe that there is only 1 Tank per area...

Left 4 dead is one of the single greatest games of all time

nuff said

random enemies, 1 tank and 1 witch per chapter execpt the first.

Auto shotgun and Assualt riffle are my favs.

I hate fighting the tanks because it always goes for me

witches get annoying when you don't notice them

I was disappointed in this game, and I think it's pretty sub-par/overrated. In my opinion the levels get repetitive, after one or two play through you know where all of the enemies spawn(The whole "new experience on each play through" thing is BS.), the levels are repetitive, there's a lack of levels.,the weapons are disappointing, and only one type of online with only 2 of the 4 maps.

And no, don't tell me "Its a multiplayer game, its only fun if you play with friends! You just haven't played with friends!!!" I have and it's fun once, maybe twice. That's it. In my opinion, not worth the $60.

I was disappointed in this game' date=' and I think it's pretty sub-par/overrated. In my opinion the levels get repetitive, after one or two play through you know where all of the enemies spawn(The whole "new experience on each play through" thing is BS.), the levels are repetitive, there's a lack of levels.,the weapons are disappointing, and only one type of online with only 2 of the 4 maps.

And no, don't tell me "Its a multiplayer game, its only fun if you play with friends! You just haven't played with friends!!!" I have and it's fun once, maybe twice. That's it. In my opinion, not worth the $60.

[/quote']

slight problem with this

zombies spawn in the same places

but special infected is random

no tank or witch on first

1 tank and witch for middle chapters

and 2 tanks [maybe 3 tanks +1 witch in the no mercy lv on the last chapter.

though lack of lvs. i still don't see a huge down side that would stop me from buying/ playing it.

but no, not worth 60 bucks

I was disappointed in this game' date=' and I think it's pretty sub-par/overrated. In my opinion the levels get repetitive, after one or two play through you know where all of the enemies spawn(The whole "new experience on each play through" thing is BS.), the levels are repetitive, there's a lack of levels.,the weapons are disappointing, and only one type of online with only 2 of the 4 maps.

[/quote']

slight problem with this

You can predict where the tanks and witches will spawn, because they will always spawn in the same area, not the same place. And the random spawning of only special infected is no big deal. The gimmick of this game is that its a new play through every time. I don't see what's so amazing about 3 types of easily disposable enemies spawning in different places.

[/quote']

slight problem with this

You can predict where the tanks and witches will spawn, because they will always spawn in the same area, not the same place. And the random spawning of only special infected is no big deal. The gimmick of this game is that its a new play through every time. I don't see what's so amazing about 3 types of easily disposable enemies spawning in different places.

no special infected is in the same place, every now and then yes. but the majority of the game is random completely except for horde [no mercy campaign.]

and as for the zombies they change in number per except for the horde and change place often

[/quote']

slight problem with this

no special infected is in the same place, every now and then yes. but the majority of the game is random completely except for horde [no mercy campaign.]

and as for the zombies they change in number per except for the horde and change place often

Did you not read my post?

And like I already said aside from special infected you can predict where the infected will spawn. The horde changing in number should hardly classify it as "revolutionary" or "best multiplayer game ever created"

Archived