Trying Something Completely New...(Updated with new cards)

rholowie

This is my new set, "The Cycle of Time". "Daily Cycle" is the basis for my new set. It's effect causes the field to rotate between day and night. Certain monsters in the set may only be Summoned during the day, and some only during the night. Some monsters will also be replaced by others during the time changes, such as replacing a warrior with a werewolf. Opinions and help are both appreciated.:)

All The Cards So Far

dailycycle.jpg

MorningElf.jpg

TwilightElf.jpg

CreepingDark.jpg

soalrcreature.jpg

Lunar.jpg

timesealingspell.jpg

TimeTravel.jpg

ClocktowerSpirit.jpg

imperialguard.jpg

renegadethief.jpg

There will be certain monsters that will be affected. Plus, those monsters effects will affect other monsters.

Example of A night monster's effect: "This card may not be Summoned or Set unless there is a face-up "Daily Cycle" on the field. This card may only be Summoned during the "Nighttime" During the "Daytime" this card is removed from play and replaced with a "Insert Monster Name" from your deck or that has been removed from play by its own effect. As long as this card remains face-up on the field, all face-up monsters are treated as DARK types"

Of course I'll try to reword the actual cards so that there aren't so many words.:)

Guest King of Games

this is how i would word it

This card may only be Summoned during a turn treated as "Nighttime" During a trurn treated as "Daytime" this card is removed from play and replaced with 1 "Insert Monster Name" from your deck or that has been removed from play by its own effect. "Any addtional effect"

again this is a great idea with lots of possiblities

Archived